Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Where might I find...? (Solved, Thank you!)

MasterWinter

Hello lovely RPR members! Winter here once again.

While I'm on a break from rp replies at the moment, this covid thing really trying my brain power, I'm trying to do minor photo searching for a (possible) project I'm at least hunting stuff for.

Here's the thing.

I'm trying to find blank medieval banner templates, and when I find really nice ones...they have water marks and stuff on them because people expect you to buy them in order to use them without water marks.

Okay I know, I know. People need to make a living and the like. But when the money boa is constricting my bank account tightly, you (hopefully) understand why I try to search out free templates.

Question: Why not create your own with a generator?

Answer: The only one I found I couldn't use properly. Something about needing html 5 I think...? Basically when I tried to click on an image to put on a flag, the image didn't show. On top of that, the flag was only one shape. A rectangle.

Answer II: I also do not own any program to be able to create such things. If I want to edit something simple of a photo, like my writer profile images, I go to ipiccy to get the job done. Other wise I'm clueless as to how to create things on my own.

Seriously if I can just get blank templates, I will create my own design etc for my (possible) project. It's just the restriction of either having to pay, or if I don't then there's the fact the images aren't up to the standard I'd like for use.

I'm aware I'm probably out of luck on this, unless I pay for it, but I thought to go ahead and ask anyways.

Thank you to those of you who have at least read this. Appreciate you for it.

-Winter
Hi Winter! 😄

Can you show a sample of what kind of banner you want? Hopefully, I might be able to help.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Hi Winter! 😄

Can you show a sample of what kind of banner you want? Hopefully, I might be able to help.

Hello Haru! ^-^

Sure! One example would be here: White Medieval Template Banners

Another example is here: Medieval Knights Banner Flag
Winters_Fury wrote:
Hello Haru! ^-^

Ohhh... I see. I see. But which one is your most preferred? And would you want it just blank like the white one? Or you also want it to have a certain pattern?

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
Hello Haru! ^-^

Ohhh... I see. I see. But which one is your most preferred? And would you want it just blank like the white one? Or you also want it to have a certain pattern?

The second link has the style of the shape and such I'd like to use. And I'd like them blank so that way I could create the design how I wish. I do not yet have a thought in mind as of yet, what it would be, thus I'm just trying to find templates right now. I won't be making many. Just like one banner which will be posted somewhere on a muse profile, if I get this project going/finished.
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
Hello Haru! ^-^

The second link has the style of the shape and such I'd like to use. And I'd like them blank so that way I could create the design how I wish. I do not yet have a thought in mind as of yet, what it would be, thus I'm just trying to find templates right now. I won't be making many. Just like one banner which will be posted somewhere on a muse profile, if I get this project going/finished.

Okie. It looks easy enough, so I can make you the template. And don't worry about any payment 'cause I really wanna help. 😊

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
Hello Haru! ^-^

Okie. It looks easy enough, so I can make you the template. And don't worry about any payment 'cause I really wanna help. 😊

-quietly squeals so to not hurt ears or voice- Thank you so very much!!!! :-)
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
Hello Haru! ^-^

No problem! :D Just give me like a few minutes or so.

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
Hello Haru! ^-^

No problem! :D Just give me like a few minutes or so.

Please take what time you need. I am in no rush. ^-^
Winters_Fury wrote:

DONE!
:D
Banner.png

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:

DONE!
:D
Banner.png

STKi84e.gif

WUBH4HE.gif

xZ04fwV.gif

THANK YOU HARU-SAN! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!
You're welcome! <3

HibariHaru013 wrote:
You're welcome! <3

bkZZJAF.gif
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
You're welcome! <3

bkZZJAF.gif

Yey! HUGGGSSSS! And thanks for the mention on your status. YIEEEE. I'm glad I could help. Enjoy your day or noon or night! 🥰

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
You're welcome! <3

bkZZJAF.gif

Yey! HUGGGSSSS! And thanks for the mention on your status. YIEEEE. I'm glad I could help. Enjoy your day or noon or night! 🥰

^-^ Most welcome. You as well! :-D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Where might I find...? (Solved, Thank you!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus