Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » That One Guy that Does Stuff Says Hi

Hello Everyone,

It is indeed nice to meet you i suppose. This wont be my first time around the block, but it will be my first time in this interesting arrangement of communities, and I look forward to my experience in said communities.

Just a little information about me, I used to RP Star Wars when I was an active SWTOR player, but a failing computer quickly put an end to that. I have spent quite a bit of time roleplaying things such as Hetalia and Homestuck, two very interesting fandoms, but i prefer to play in Original worlds. I created one once myself but due to lack of participants, it fell by the wayside

I am however keenly interested in LoTR type RPs as well.

Anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask, and i'd be happy to participate in many RPs if you'd like to invite me.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

So a fellow Jedi? Or where you a sith my friend? Names Celtic, Celtic A, Corcoran. Jedi Knight here to welcome you. *bows slightly*
HunterEcho7 Topic Starter

For a time I was a simple trooper, but eventually I made a jedi, and once a sith to spy on a rival clan.
I suppose I had a rather complex relationship with the Force when I did encounter it. Thank you for the welcome Celtic. *Bows head slowly*
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. There's a pretty large assortment of Star Wars fans and fanatics around here, so if you're looking for more star wars RPs I bet you'll have a particularly easy time of it. :)

your welcome.. always up for a good RP and i'll RP anything i got two Jedi if you ever want to do star wars one Knight (Celtic) and a Padawan who is in other name Avano

But i RP anything pretty much
HunterEcho7 Topic Starter

I'm willing to RP basically anything as well, i'm pretty open minded.

Cool
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're having a fun time here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » That One Guy that Does Stuff Says Hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus