Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wanted: Fellow Apprentice Practitioner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

POSITION AVAILABLE
Apprentice Practitioner
4182b227548e18179860dda6f8e1e00d.jpg

Requirements:

1. Mental Flexibility - The capacity to adapt quickly to evolving situations and varying levels of danger.
2. Motivation - Must be a self-starter and able to produce results in a high stress environment.
3. Observational Skills - Must be capable in performing own research and both designing and implementing experiments.
4. Team Player - Will be required to work together with at least one other apprentice in a professional manner of mutual support.
5. Must be at least 18 years of age.
f286d316404ab2b04fabb705b214c9dd.jpg

Compensation:

1. Base salary with additional commission opportunities as missions dictate.
2. Basic amenities are available if needed, including subsidized housing and two meals per day.
c64e06063c2c98cacfd18842c9e597fc.jpg

Please note, successful application often voids most health and life insurance policies.

Pre-existing skills including, but not limited to; gifts, curses, possessions, metagenes, powers, or abilities NOT REQUIRED.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I just realized that I never gave any context! I thought this would be a fun way to put out there my story idea in search of a partner. We don't necessarily have to use the idea that your character stumbles across the actual job offer in a newspaper or sketchy website. Though that could absolutely be fun if done the right way!

Ultimately I have an idea for a pair of apprentices to an outcast mercenary wizard hiding in the big city and chronicling all the crazy adventures they have while trying to learn magic. Sort of a modern day Howl's Moving Castle meets Hellboy kind of vibe.

Your character also does not need to already have any special abilities. As a part of the setting, they will be instructed in how to use just about any type of magical ability you like. I have some initial missions also planned, but would ideally like to find a partner with their own ideas to work together in building the plot and advancing the story.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

XOXO
Cassie
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

fullmarvelalchemist Topic Starter

Edited to add clarity :)

XOXO
Cassie
aftg_trash

is this still open? Im interested!

aftg_trash wrote:
is this still open? Im interested!

Hello! And yes, this is still open :) I have received a couple applications, *pun intended* but have not yet selected the final candidate. Feel free to shoot me a message with a little background on yourself, your preferred writing styles, and which of your characters you are interested in using. :) Looking forward to hearing from you!

XOXO
Cassie
I do love Howl's Moving Castle! Hellboy is pretty great, too. Have you seen any of The Umbrella Academy? N

Not sure how well you and I would jive together in an RP, as I'm a little awkward about setting boundaries of play beforehand and you usually seem to know what you're doing, but... If you wanna try to hash it out a bit in the event that my application is the most pristine, sparkling, and suitable, I'll apply, provided your applications are still open. :)

😂 😂 😂
🧙🧙‍♀️
⭐ ✨

Hello! Applications ARE still open :)

I apologize for being a stickler (I promise I'm getting help) I would still love to go over any questions you have or even just have some back and forth. This is a good opportunity for compromise as I am not as set on the specifics of the story as I am on some of my other characters. (*cough* KARA *Cough*)

Please shoot me a message and let's see if we can find a fit here!

XOXO
Cassie

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wanted: Fellow Apprentice Practitioner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus