Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » No more partners needed! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gabriel Goehring (played by Epic)

As the title suggests, this character has been redesigned recently, and his is an anthro. I am looking for someone(s) who are willing to RP over PMs because I don't do groups, sorry. I would prefer if you had an idea in mind, or at least something to build off of.

I need to see if he's too over / under powered, so I can go back to working on him. Please, before replying at least have a character that you've put more then five minutes of work into, I would rather RP with characters that have a life to them.

Read up on this one and if you're down, shoot me a message or leave one here.

Still need a couple more RPs to be content, so feel free to whisper me. Also, if you're an insomniac even better, since I don't sleep anymore anyways. Heh.";
I'd be willing to play with you :)
And I hope you are aware that just because it's forum doesn't mean it needs to be a group group thing. Anyways, I could use Natalia either as is or slightly older... Or if you want someone with magical combat ability, I could use Nomti or Eshe
Gabriel Goehring (played by Epic) Topic Starter

EonRising wrote:
I'd be willing to play with you :)
And I hope you are aware that just because it's forum doesn't mean it needs to be a group group thing. Anyways, I could use Natalia either as is or slightly older... Or if you want someone with magical combat ability, I could use Nomti or Eshe

I wouldn't mind Natalia, she seems like a solidly built character. Though she'll need to be a little older, at least 18.
Alrught :3 shell be less afraid of everything but still pretty timid.
As for setting... Are you okay with Steampunk?

I haven't done steampunk before, though I am willing to give it a shot.
Cool :) you know what it is though?

I've got a vague understanding of it. I'm sure I can find some more information on the internet.
Alright. Just let me know if you want to know anything :3
Wanna do a stereotypical homeless girl scenario?

Err.. what? Can't say I've done that either, haha.
Girl is alone/scared/hurt, boy find girl, boy helps girl, girl falls in love with boy, boy eventually falls in love with girl :3

Oh, no thank you.
Alright... Well, Natalia is scared of just about everything, so how could we get your character to meet her?

Well, I'm OK with the steampunk idea, but as for a meeting. I haven't got the foggiest.
Maybe she could be a cabin girl on a passenger zeppelin that he's on :3
If he's doing it for business she could be a "gift" or something of the sort from his contractor. Or she could just be the room servant :P

Sorry Eon, I just realized that I spread my time out too thinly and cannot take another RP on. I'll keep you in mind if any of these turn out to be duds.
Aw :( alright. Keep me posted ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » No more partners needed! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus