Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new roleplayer here

Hello everyone :) I just opened this accound and... well, I wanted to know new people^ ^.
As you can see, my username is Esperpento, but you can call me Lus^ ^ Hope I can know nice rp partners here :)
I'm from Spain, I love drawing my ocs and making adoptables XD I love all types of rps.
Well, thats all for now C:";
Hi there Esperpento! Welcome to the RPR!

I went ahead and moved this to the introductions board for you. <3 *thumbs up* I just noticed your character William's icon-- did you do that, since you've mentioned being an artist? The animation looks really smooth, and it's adorable to boot!

Also if there's anything you're uncertain about regarding the site, please feel free to ask it! We're all always happy to help folks find their way around here! :3
Esperpento Topic Starter

yes ^^ is one of the pixel icons I use to make x3 soon i'll upload some of my art to the gallery C:
Thanks for the welcome ^^
TheLily

Eee - I love your icon. Welcome!

When did you learn English, or did you always know? I presume that you're from Spain that you speak Spanish.

And Copper is right, that animation is really smooth. Welcome! :3
Esperpento Topic Starter

Well, is written that I am friom Spain so xDD
I started learning English when I was three years old :) I have never ben really good at it, but at least I can comunicate with others and talk ^^
I am here not just for roleplaying, i also loof for improving my English ^^
Welcome to RPR Esperpento! Good luck with improving your English! Everyone here is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll have some new RP friends in no time! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new roleplayer here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus