Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Werewolves? Vampires? I need some action (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It's been awhile since I popped my head into RPR and I feel terrible! I just wanted to update you all really quick, my daughter just turned 7 months, Got Engaged on the 24th of November and School has led me into a part-time job in the culinary field! But man, when do I ever get to write anymore? NEVER! So, now that Christmas break is swinging around the corner, I WANT TO RP!

*Note: To all of those were currently in a RP with me, please, message me!

But anywho, I am looking into the darker field of things and would like to play with the werewolves or perhaps the Vampires. Romance/Violence & Character Creation highly recommended! If you see another character that interests you, please let me know! I will be more than happy to create some plot lines!
I have two werewolf characters if you're interested: Dmitri and Elemeno :) I also can make a new character if you'd like.
Shame Topic Starter

That sounds great, I just created a new female werewolf, so whichever is fine ? Describe them fer me c:?
Elemeno is a human werewolf. He's very laid back and has a feral wolf form as well as a bipedal, beastial form. It takes a lot to get on his nerves and he won't fight unless he needs to, simply evade he doesn't like to.

Dmitri is a khajiit werewolf. If you're not familiar with The Elder Scrolls series, that's an anthro cat. He's very fatherly and gentle though he'll fight to the death for a good cause.
Shame Topic Starter

I'm looking for a potential mate for Roselle, how do you feel about that?
Would you mind giving some more details? I don't see her on your list.
Shame Topic Starter

Sure, I just recently created her and haven't added her to any of my websites. Due to the lack of time in my schedule. She is a female French Werewolf whom is the only of her kind, due to the slaughtering of her clan. She is not usually one to speak up for herself, or defend herself, but she does have a nasty bite when she is forced into it. She personally dislikes humans, due to the slaughter of her clan, and is usually found within the woods near a water source. She is hunting down those who have slaughtered her clan. She's still a work in progress, but as time goes, there will be more detail.

I haven't Played with her yet.
After reading your recent post, I think I'll use Elemeno :)
Here's a link to his page
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=20993
Shame Topic Starter

That sounds great! PM or Forum?
If you're interested in violence/swearing/explicit stuff, then it has to be PM.
Shame Topic Starter

Will you start us off then c:?
So PM?
Yeah, I can :)
I have Rae, she's a badass person.
I could easily adjust Alexander to being a werewolf (or most any other 'part human' classical fanatic creature)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Werewolves? Vampires? I need some action (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus