Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MHA; Villains have hearts too (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Moxxie Fin (played by satans_child)

henlo! i was looking to do a mha roleplay with my OC Moxxie, so here are some scenarios we can do, and tell me which one you would like

Scenario 1: you and moxxie were childhood friends before she stopped coming to your spot at the playground, and to be honest, you like her alot, and when she suddenly stopped coming, you swore you kept seeing her everywhere. and soon enough, when your a hero in training in1-A, you capture a villain that reminds you of them. you ask her for her name, and she says "Moxxie Fin, whats it you, loser?

Scenario 2: Moxxie told you about what happened, tears in her eyes. you both became villains, but at on point, you both lost contact. one day, you meet up again on a mission trying to get a student for shigaraki.

Scenario 3: Everybody called Moxxie a freak for her quirk, and you stood up for her. she admired you, and your bravery. she stuck to you and you were best friends until she went missing. after a few years, your class captured her after a very bloody fight ( most of your classmates were injured horribly ) and she was passed out, not really beaten but okay.

thats all i have rn, so you can be an OC or cannon character! i dont really mind lol
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, Will be played one-on-one.

Angel (played anonymously)

Moxxie Fin wrote:
henlo! i was looking to do a mha roleplay with my OC Ophelia, so here are some scenarios we can do, and tell me which one you would like

Scenario 1: you and ophelia were childhood friends before she stopped coming to your spot at the playground, and to be honest, you like her alot, and when she suddenly stopped coming, you swore you kept seeing her everywhere. and soon enough, when your a hero in training in1-A, you capture a villain that reminds you of them. you ask her for her name, and she says "Ophelia Valentine, whats it you, loser?

Scenario 2: Ophelia told you about what happened, tears in her eyes. you both became villains, but at on point, you both lost contact. one day, you meet up again on a mission trying to get a student for shigaraki.

Scenario 3: Everybody called ophelia a freak for her quirk, and you stood up for her. she admired you, and your bravery. she stuck to you and you were best friends until she went missing. after a few years, your class captured her after a very bloody fight ( most of your classmates were injured horribly ) and she was passed out, not really beaten but okay.

thats all i have rn, so you can be an OC or cannon character! i dont really mind lol
Into the first idea
For angle I did not make a quirk for her so uhhhhhhh...
Maybe she’s just a good fighter? TvT
Hi! I'd love to give either Scenario 3 or 1 a shot!
Moxxie Fin (played by satans_child) Topic Starter

Moriyama Atsushi wrote:
Hi! I'd love to give either Scenario 3 or 1 a shot!

it's your choice! and sure!

Angel wrote:
Moxxie Fin wrote:
henlo! i was looking to do a mha roleplay with my OC Ophelia, so here are some scenarios we can do, and tell me which one you would like

Scenario 1: you and ophelia were childhood friends before she stopped coming to your spot at the playground, and to be honest, you like her alot, and when she suddenly stopped coming, you swore you kept seeing her everywhere. and soon enough, when your a hero in training in1-A, you capture a villain that reminds you of them. you ask her for her name, and she says "Ophelia Valentine, whats it you, loser?

Scenario 2: Ophelia told you about what happened, tears in her eyes. you both became villains, but at on point, you both lost contact. one day, you meet up again on a mission trying to get a student for shigaraki.

Scenario 3: Everybody called ophelia a freak for her quirk, and you stood up for her. she admired you, and your bravery. she stuck to you and you were best friends until she went missing. after a few years, your class captured her after a very bloody fight ( most of your classmates were injured horribly ) and she was passed out, not really beaten but okay.

Into the first idea
For angle I did not make a quirk for her so uhhhhhhh...
Maybe she’s just a good fighter? TvT

sure! PM me to do the roleplay when you can
i would love to rp this with the childhood friends scenario!

Blackwinter46 wrote:
i would love to rp this with the childhood friends scenario!

aighttt! PM me when you want to rp!
Amrak Kunan (played by weribguy2)

i would love to do this rp with you

Amrak Kunan wrote:
i would love to do this rp with you

go ahead and PM me when ready! take as long as you need ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MHA; Villains have hearts too (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus