Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bendy and the Ink Machine OR Cuphead (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’m bored and want to try doing an rp based on a video game. I haven’t played Bendy, but I have seen play throughs so I have a basic idea of what it’s about.

I have a character I think’ll work, his name is Calypso, he can be an abandoned project, or a character that got scrapped.

OR

Again with another game based rp, I have seen people play Cuphead and I loved it,the characters were cute, and the 1930’s idea was also really cute. I don’t have a plot for this one but if you do,great,I’m all ears.

I would want my partner to play canon characters and send paragraphs,and to be okay with LGBTQ,that is all I ask. Thank you.

Comment down below if interested,I DO NOT accept random messages anymore,sorry.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetFire Topic Starter

Still open.
JetFire Topic Starter

Comment down below if interested.
JetFire Topic Starter

BuUmP
JetFire Topic Starter

Still OpEn
JetFire Topic Starter

Still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bendy and the Ink Machine OR Cuphead (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus