Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance laced with angst (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! Once again, I am looking for some new RPs. I've been craving some good old romance RP, but with some heavy angst to it. To make things fun. I have a few characters that I'm open to working with:

Athena Davidson: A hacker for hire, code name 'Medusa'. She's good at what she does, which makes her dangerous. Or at least it's what she read on a report about Medusa after she hacked the FBI database. Athena doesn't see herself as a particularly ethical person, sure, but even she has some rules that she follows - never ruin the life of a good person, like it had happened to her father, and don't trust the government.

Leah Knight: A college student, majoring in English. After getting involved with some shady people, Leah went down a bad road. She managed to get out of that, but with some damage. Earning Leah's trust seems hard, but deep down she just craves someone to return the trust and love she's willing to put into them. However, if you manage to lose her trust once you've earned it, there's almost not going back.

Lydia Wells: A waitress at a crappy diner, in a very bad neighborhood. The woman survives by ignoring the environment she's in, pretending like everything's okay, and overall ignoring all of her problems. Opposite of Leah, Lydia's trust is harder to earn, but once you have it, she will be wrapped around your finger. After so long, all that the woman wants is someone to be there for her.

Norra Vlad: Immigrated from Romania to the USA a couple of years ago, she now works as a bartender at a club owned by a friend of her father. Norra tries to play it though, but in reality, she has a big heart. Overall, she's pretty laid back. A bad experience in relationships made her a bit guarded in that region, though.

Violeta Belikova: Last but not least - Vi. She's a Marvel OC, but I'm fine with playing her outside of Marvel. Either way, her story is that she was taken at a young age by Hydra (or any evil organization), trained into combat and espionage, and turned into a spy. After many years working as one, the woman finally has had enough and escapes. Now she's on the run, trying to stay alive as long as she could.

Characters of all gender identities and ages (well, over 18 of course) are welcome, as my characters are all either bi or pan, and while their ages are fixed, I'm willing to changes if the RP calls for them. A warning beforehand - I don't do smut. Everything up to making out is fine, but above - it's a no for me. 'Fade to black' is also fine, as long as we don't go into detail.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance laced with angst (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus