Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Found Family/Romance Doubling Prompts {A (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am in the mood for some found family ideas with romance mixed into it. I even made some characters that I will be using. Now, I don’t have a set plot for this but I figured that we could come up with it together! I have a few ideas that we could use though keep in mind that these aren’t plots, just something to get us started:
•Urban Fantasy
•Monster Hunters in training
•Paranormal investigators
•Zombie Apocalypse
•Mythical beings
•Secret society

Now, there will be romance but there will also be a found family aspect so all the characters are going to have a friendship with each other and such. So, I don’t want to focus on only the romance or only build a relationship with the romantic interest. This is also semi advance to adv. lit so please be able to do 2+ paragraphs.

Finally, PM ME! Do not reply here! Please come ready to plot!

Here are the characters I will be using, Elizabeth and Elijah:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CzE_Z9e4jCOEBoQmEJ-wT_Ofiz3_ypzMeesEhqlg0ws/edit
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump
Im very intrested in this rp

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Found Family/Romance Doubling Prompts {A (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus