Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Any RP's need a villain? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi I am looking to join an RP. Preferably to play as a villain or anti-hero. If anyone has any or knows any please tell me. :)
i'm sure we could figure something out. got anything in mind?
Dreath Topic Starter

I am pretty open to anything just give me a scenario and I can go from there.
Well is there anything you would like to do? i will probably play Enya my shapeshifter
Dreath Topic Starter

Well as I said I will go with almost anything with the exception of love stories >.>.
I would like if there was at least a little bit of combat.
Hello and good evening (it is for me) people, I'm new here so I'm hunting down RPs to join, and I figured this could be an interesting one, curiosity Dreath do you have any thing more descriptive than just villain or anti-hero?
Dreath Topic Starter

Well I mean I prefer to play the person who causes the trouble. I like to be able to manipulate heroes and such through my RP's. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear. By villain I mean the one challenging the 'heroes'. By anti hero I mean a character who helps the heroes but has some more violent or unlawful ways of doing things. Often like a assassin or for a example of a character like vegeta from dbz or wrex in mass effect.
Oh ok then Yandi Vex.. not got her bio here but shes pretty evil .. After al i do play her as a sith lol
Dreath Topic Starter

Interesting. I take it you do starwars RP's then?
Yeah I RP just about anything but Star Wars is my favorate thing to RP// let me see if i can dig Yandi's bio out
Dreath Topic Starter

Cool I should RP with you sometime. I love starwars as well and it would be fun :D
I got two jedi here Celtic and Avano whos in other...

about to add Yandi's bio in other
Dreath Topic Starter

Ok cool. So do you like any other sci-fi themed RP's I like starcraft, halo and warhammer 40K. I also love original ones.
dont know much about them... but i have kinda always wanted to try my hand at a Star Treck or Stargate RP

I'm Also a bit of a Weather Nut.. Any thing dealing with Natural Disasters like Tornado, and all the other stuff i just LOVE..

When i was starting out Rping i always liked The RP's where people get taken b aliens and experimented on lol IDK why
Dreath Topic Starter

You are very interested in sci-fi I take it. I don't know much about star trek or stargate all I have seen on star trek is into darkness xD
I use to watch it with my dad but thats it.. most all i know is that stupid thing with the hands lol anyway

I also Love Fantacy settings to.. like the show Merlin i love that show dont watch it anymore dont get it.

~~

But this RP i could try playing Weylin or Sparta they would be good anti hero's Weylin has a soft side and Sparta is secretly afrad of everything XD
Sweetyceltic wrote:
dont know much about them... but i have kinda always wanted to try my hand at a Star Treck or Stargate RP

I'm Also a bit of a Weather Nut.. Any thing dealing with Natural Disasters like Tornado, and all the other stuff i just LOVE..

When i was starting out Rping i always liked The RP's where people get taken b aliens and experimented on lol IDK why
I'd love to do a stargate one, and Dreath by the way he sounds would be a very good Goa'uld systemlord.
Dreath Topic Starter

Goa'uld systemlord? Sure I could give it a try :)
Sweetyceltic wrote:
I use to watch it with my dad but thats it.. most all i know is that stupid thing with the hands lol anyway

I also Love Fantacy settings to.. like the show Merlin i love that show dont watch it anymore dont get it.
I hardly know anything about star trek, other than half it's technology doesn't make sense.

with the exeption that you don't like horror, I'd say you would almost assuredly love Warhammer 40k, it's a dark fantasy in the post galactic war, dark eldar (drow) taking people for various reasons including for experimenting on, however the experiments sometimes ended up looking like your worst nightmares, like the rest of their city. (than there is also the Eldar, Tau, orks, Chaos, Impirium of Man, and Tyranids)
Dreath Topic Starter

And necrons don't forget the necrons. I personally prefer chaos, Elder and tau over the others. What about you Pyrak? Also before you do things with warhammer if you will I recommend doing at least a bit of research as it is rather complicated.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Any RP's need a villain? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus