Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Any RP's need a villain? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

that sounds cool in a way.

i just dont want anything with Zombies... I use to like stuff like that.. some scrry stuff but a non scarry movie gave me a horible nightmare and now i cant stand anything about Skelitons.Zombies... and im saprised i'm not afraid of peaches.
Dreath Topic Starter

Then maybe warhammer isn't for you it is a very gory and I mean very gory series and the necrons are robot skelingtons (basically they are xD)
Maybe your right there hehe.. But i really want to RP with you now Could we do a Star Wars RP
Dreath wrote:
And necrons don't forget the necrons. I personally prefer chaos, Elder and tau over the others. What about you Pyrak? Also before you do things with warhammer if you will I recommend doing at least a bit of research as it is rather complicated.
oops *facepalm*

I do the most sadist, evil because it is fun race there is, dark eldar :D

I actually have a pretty extensive knowledge of the 40k galaxy both from reading a few codexs and the inter net. Also I have both the Dark Eldar Codex (5th ed), the Rogue Trader rule book, and of course the internet.
Sweetyceltic wrote:
Maybe your right there hehe.. But i really want to RP with you now Could we do a Star Wars RP
Did you know that there are zombies in starwars?
Dreath wrote:
Then maybe warhammer isn't for you it is a very gory and I mean very gory series and the necrons are robot skelingtons (basically they are xD)
Robot Space Egyptians, and compared to the Dark Eldar and Tyranids, they really aren't that to scary.
Dreath Topic Starter

I know most of my knowledge from a friend and internet as well as the dawn of war games. In fat one of my characters here is based on a chaos sorcerer. I would love to do a warhammer RP with you Pyrak. And yes I would love to celtic :)
Dreath wrote:
I know most of my knowledge from a friend and internet as well as the dawn of war games. In fat one of my characters here is based on a chaos sorcerer. I would love to do a warhammer RP with you Pyrak. And yes I would love to celtic :)
I don't have many characters set up here yet, however if we were to find few people I'm sure we could figure out something to have good 40k RP.
More or less i know theres vampires i beleave... Anyway when i mean is more of them combined.. Anyway i could probably handle doing a RP with them heck i like vampire RPs... Just that dream just tends to stop me...id tell you but its so stupid that it scared me like it did but i was like 7 i think.. i dont remember
Dreath Topic Starter

Well it depends how scary you want to make it and yea the zombies in starwars like the geanosian brain parasites from the clone wars.
"oh those things.. that was creepy..

I want just a normal SW RP anything could happen

What would you want to be a Jedi or Sith?

And would you mind starting it? i suck at starting RPs

we could do ether PM or Fourm i dont mind
Dreath wrote:
Well it depends how scary you want to make it and yea the zombies in starwars like the geanosian brain parasites from the clone wars.
Or the zombie sith...
Dreath Topic Starter

I recommend forum and I will need to make a character first. I am going to have lunch and then I will work on it :)
Dreath Topic Starter

Pyrak wrote:
Dreath wrote:
Or the zombie sith...
Zombie sith? Don't recall them. You want to do the RP as well?
Sweetyceltic wrote:
"oh those things.. that was creepy..

I want just a normal SW RP anything could happen

What would you want to be a Jedi or Sith?

And would you mind starting it? i suck at starting RPs

we could do ether PM or Fourm i dont mind
Force wielding mandalorian (likely human) who ditched the Sith and joined the mandalorians. (depending on era/time frame)
never heard of that before

And OK BTW what time zone are you in? its 9:54 PM here EST
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Korriban_zombie sith zombie.

and it is almost 1900 here (I do 24 hour despite most of America not doing it)
also I am going to eat dinner
Dreath Topic Starter

It is 2:05 PM here I am in australia just so you know :) I will make my character now.
australia Awesome Thats a first !

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Any RP's need a villain? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus