Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Horror RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been struggling with a long writer's block. I thought it was over, but I still couldn't focus on my story and the topic ended up dying. I want to try again though, this time a 1x1 RP instead of group This plot though is a little bit complicated due to the fact that while I may play (not sure yet) two characters. So let me break it down for you as quick as possible;

First of all, and the original character of this storyline, in comes Joanne Willow. The idea for this character came from a game called "The Hidden" where a science experiment hunts down a team of 8 I.R.I.S. agents. Joanne was the next of a series of experiments by a company called Infinitum. She, as subject 618, was 'created' to hunt down the escaped and berserk subject 617. However she hasn't chosen for this and instead tries to make a life of her own, but keeps getting harassed and hunted by 617, thus turning their respective roles around.

Second, not a played character but still important, is subject 617. He was the project being worked on by Infinitum corp before Joanne was even in the picture. When they got close to a breakthrough on DNA manipulation, 617 went berserk, slaughtered everyone in his facility and made his escape from the quarantained building thanks to the I.R.I.S. unit that was sent in to kill or capture him. He now kills people at his own wish and chases after subject 618, Joanne Willow.

Third, being the character I will personally be using for this RP, is Joanne's brother Jayce Willow. Joanne has no clue about Jayce's existence, but Jayce knows of hers. Seeking to find out where his sister is, he doesn't know her past, her powers, or what's after her. Fun fact: Jayce is blind, but can still see. He has somehow developed the ability to being extremely sensitive to vibrations on solid surfaces like floors, walls, etc.

The main characters being explained, here's the idea. Jayce will engage in an RP with your character, be it male or female doesn't matter, in a regular school area. After a while of these two getting to know eachother (doesn't need to take long, depending of how fluent we can work on this) 617 will break into the school. Infinitum, not really caring about the school's students or teachers, lock down the area straight after that, basically locking the students in with 617.

Wether or not Joanne will be involved in this particular RP is possible, but unlikely.

Important: This RP will be one in the genre of horror/thriller, and a lot of blood and/or gore will be involved in it. Therefor it'll be a PM rp. If you can live with this, feel free to reply.

I hope to see you soon, future rp'er, and awaiting your reply ^^
As someone who let this guy down, I'd like to vouch that this character and story are pretty awesome. (Just out of my element and current dedication limits.)
Hey, I'm interested! Though, my character isn't in school, seeing how she is twenty-two. So, I could always lower my character's age just for the RP. Otherwise, my character seems to fit in just fine!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Horror RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus