Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Status report..." (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A large ship, floating endlessly through the inky black cosmos, only faintly illuminated by the ship's light color and headlights.

For such a large ship, shouldn't there be more people inside? It seems like a normal assumption to believe a large crew resides inside of something like that. However, appearances can be deceiving.

Inside of this ship, there's only one organism. One, lonely human. Whittling away due to isolation, and losing his mind because of it. There's only a radio static and two, tired words that begin to play.

"Status report..."

Hello everyone! This is Jamie, here to offer a character after a very long time of never really roleplaying on this website. In order to get back into the grooves of things, I made a new character to offer up to the worms!(/lh)

I have a prompt for this, but it can be changed to your liking! If you want to change this prompt, or even think of something completely new, don't hesitate to tell me; and if you want more on the prompt that I've started above, feel free to ask me as well!

If you're interested in rping, simply dm me! I'll make sure to check my inbox as soon as I can, but if I'm not there immediately, my apologies; a lot of my life keeps me away from specific websites.

More things on the rp, and particularly what I'm looking for!

- When it comes to length, I usually avoid one/two liners! I'm a length-matching partner who prefers lit. or semi-lit, but if you're a shorter response type of person, that's alright!

- This particular rp has a space setting and theme, and is very much a sci-fi because of this; but it can turn into different genres due to what occurs in the roleplay!

- I don't mind the ages of your character, but due to a more personal comfort of sorts, I'd prefer them to be over 18! This isn't because of anything gross, but since this character is older, I'd prefer an older character to match just for comfort purposes.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Status report..." (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus