Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Grumpy Dragon and the Silent Girl {A (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Dragon riders are common in Aisling. They all live in the mountains where local villages and different groups can hire them for jobs. These jobs can be as minimal as helping to move large objects or as large as protecting the royal family when they travel. The dragons riders are all part of a Guild that live in the part of the mountains that they call the Sanctuary.

Y/C is a dragon though he was not born in the Sanctuary like most. He was rescued from a slave trade as a youngling. He learned to never trust humans and though he lives at the Sanctuary now, he still has not learned to fully trust humans and is known for not being very friendly.

One day, a little girl (my character) is brought the Sanctuary and she never says a word. She seems to be scared of every little thing that surprises her. Rowan, the man in charge in the Sanctuary sees how much she distrusts everyone though he also sees the interest that the young girl has in dragons.

Finally, your character is paired up with a rider though he is less than pleased when he finds out that his rider is nothing less then a little girl.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Hi! I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if this isn't where I should comment, lmk and I can delete this. But I liked this idea and would enjoy to craft an OC and keep building on this idea with you if you are interested! It seems very cute.

LaRata wrote:
Hi! I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if this isn't where I should comment, lmk and I can delete this. But I liked this idea and would enjoy to craft an OC and keep building on this idea with you if you are interested! It seems very cute.

Replying here is fine! If you would like to PM me then we can talk more because I’m definitely wanting to Roleplay!

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Grumpy Dragon and the Silent Girl {A (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus