Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arabesque Topic Starter

HILGERTRUDE!...just kidding x3 How about Jana? as in "jaw-na" Perfecto!
oh my god...you made me laugh! Jana sounds great! So, um will you be using ice and snow as the element?
Arabesque Topic Starter

I will :3 yay!

Ages?
Well if Lutz is a knight at least...23?
Arabesque Topic Starter

Okay! Let's just say Jana's at her coming of age... 21. Maybe that's why her powers are starting to get too powerful for her to control~
Alrighty, sounds great :3
Arabesque Topic Starter

There, I have created a quick thing of Jana~ x3
I made a quick one for Lutz as well. ^^
Arabesque Topic Starter

Whoo!
Shall we begin, then?
Yes!
Arabesque Topic Starter

Will you be starting, or I?
Would you mind?
Arabesque Topic Starter

Sure :3
^^
Trinitera (played anonymously)

-raises hand- D:
Arabesque Topic Starter

Oh. My. Word.
Trinitera looks amazing.
I just.
//claims her as my own//
I would love to RP with her!

Thank you <3
I finally saw Frozen yesterday. I had "Let It Go" stuck in my head this afternoon and was right in the middle of listening to it when I saw your thread! I'd love to squeeze her in. I think that- since there are trolls- it wouldn't be /too/ out of place to squeeze an elf race into your RP?
Though... I may only be able to post a few times a day ;-;
I'm just starting to get back into RPing. If that sounds inconvenient to the two of you, never mind me!
Arabesque Topic Starter

Gosh the vid for Let It Go... The body language in that song was amazing, and Idina... Ach, it was just so perfect!

Right.
RPing.
So I've sort of planned that as a 1x1. I would love to do a 1x1 with you, too! That way, you wouldn't have to be worried about holding anyone up c:

Oh, no worries :o That would work too! Whenever you're ready, go ahead and shoot me an intro!
Arabesque Topic Starter

You're leaving the plot up to me? *stares in shock* You, madam, are putting quite a lot of trust in a sleep-deprived stranger in her teens.

In any case, I've got to hit the hay for tonight. I'll be on in the morning!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus