Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Enimies to lovers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HELLO EVERYONE!!
I would like to do enemies to lovers rp. whether it be a school setting, work setting, or neighbors. I'm good with anything. though I do have to clarify I will be making this rp into a story.
If we do a school setting: one of us would be a straight-A top-tier student popular handsome/pretty/attractive. then the other person moves to town. they take the other's title, popularity, and friends. though of course not on purpose. and so they end up hating each other and then they get partnered for a project or something. IDK we will figure it out then
if we choose a work setting: one of our characters has been trying to get a specific case to work on (detective work I dunno) and the new transfer gets it instead of the other person. we will figure it out.
neighbors: again we will figure it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO~
F X F
F X M
M X M
M X NB
NB X F
NB X NB
AND SO ON
Let me know if this is something yall would be interested in.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Gwen (played anonymously)

Blackwinter46 wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE!!
I would like to do enemies to lovers rp. whether it be a school setting, work setting, or neighbors. I'm good with anything. though I do have to clarify I will be making this rp into a story.
If we do a school setting: one of us would be a straight-A top-tier student popular handsome/pretty/attractive. then the other person moves to town. they take the other's title, popularity, and friends. though of course not on purpose. and so they end up hating each other and then they get partnered for a project or something. IDK we will figure it out then
if we choose a work setting: one of our characters has been trying to get a specific case to work on (detective work I dunno) and the new transfer gets it instead of the other person. we will figure it out.
neighbors: again we will figure it out.
I DO~
F X F
F X M
M X M
M X NB
NB X F
NB X NB
AND SO ON
Let me know if this is something yall would be interested in.
Interesting
I'm interested!! This is my kind of RP that I exceed in!
I'm interested, if this is still open!
Terissa Matchview (played anonymously)

Hey! I would love to RP this, particularly in the school setting with Terissa :]
Snowflake2005

Hey, I'm interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Enimies to lovers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus