Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Custom Categories for Templates

Hi all, I'm Cami, your resident sleepless template designer who only does it in spurts because adhd and hyperfixation. Such things are what brings me here today.

I've made a series of templates that are ONLY going to be allowed to be used by people who play characters of a specific custom species from a custom world I've made. Now I have pages of templates and sorting through them to find the one I need so I can make edits can be extremely time consuming and frustrating. I often find myself having to go through the pages several times to find it and sometimes using the ctrl+f feature just doesn't pull up what I'm looking for. So what I'm proposing is a similar feature like what we have for characters where we can input custom categories and assign them. Let me be clear though: I am only looking for this on the creators end, not the sites, as such a thing would no doubt make searching through user-made templates even harder - assuming anyone other than me even categorizes their templates lol

Obviously I don't know how feasible this is, but if not would it be possible to input a search feature to make it easier for people like me to find one template in the sea of them that we have made rofl

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Custom Categories for Templates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus