Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissions: Speed Portraits/Character Inks

Auberon Moderator

Hey all,

I usually sort of skulk about in the shadows, but I thought I might cast a wider net here. I am accepting commissions for speed portraits for the game Furcadia (or for use here on RPR!). They come in a few different tiers.

$15 - quick bust (minimal shading, very basic close headshot)

quick_bust_master_post_by_alluvial-d6yfmj2.png

$25 - speedpaint (more shading, colors, details, and even some fancy shmancy luminosity)

addisample_by_alluvial-d6ytesh.pngliam_sample_by_alluvial-d6ysv82.png
clio_sample_by_alluvial-d6ypww9.png

I will livestream when I work on these. If you are not online when I stream, no changes will be made upon completion. I will make every effort to contact you before I start working, and also to communicate my schedule so you can anticipate accordingly. I take about 1-2 hours tops, start to finish. The idea is that you get the opportunity to give feedback to me in realtime, so that you can have control over the outcome! :)

Additional character art that I offer:

$10 inked bust (no shading)
$20 full body inked character (no shading)

orc_lady_by_alluvial-d6yliec.png aethiops_by_alluvial-d6zhwpf.png

Extras:

+$10 per additional character
+$5 per character for flat colors

nai_ann_by_alluvial-d6ycswe.png

Please note: If your character is incredibly complex, or if you have many very specific details you would like included, there may be an additional charge due to extra time spent on the piece.

My commission prices are all in USD, and I accept paypal only at this time. I ask for payment at the time of commission due to the speed at which I work. I am a professional artist with years of experience in taking commissions, and I've also been contributing to official art for the Second Dreaming/Dark Dreaming project on Furcadia. I will treat your character with all the love you would because I really take pride in rendering your creation the way you envision them!

You can feel free to PM me here on RPR, or note me on DeviantART:

http://alluvial.deviantart.com/

My commission progress can be tracked at any time on my trello:

https://trello.com/b/dlsXdpEl/personal-commissions
Bumping this, because this woman is amazing. Everyone commission her immediately.
I second Hooke's comment!
Auberon Topic Starter Moderator

<3!

I'm actually really enjoying the little $10 quick busts. Sometimes I add extra shading, but the baseline style is pictured above. I bang 'em out in about an hour, so if you have a new character and just need some quick starter art... well, get at me! I livestream while I work, aaaand I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off this week to do nothing but art. (Did I mention the icons make GREAT gifts???) ;)

I filled all of my $10 quick bust slots, so they will be $15 moving forward. That said, they're done in about an hour, and I livestream while I work. I'll be online for the next three days! :)
Commission this woman, do it right now!

I have wanted to commission her in the past but the timing was never quite right, so when I noticed she was open again, I jumped at the opportunity.

The price she charges for the speed and the amount of detail and love she gives to each work and character is almost unheard of.

It's almost scary how well she recreates a character from a reference, and even more so when she pulls a concept for a new one seemingly out of thin air that so beautifully depicts your ideas it might as well be witchcraft.

Needless to say she will wind up with a lot more of my money before this is over <3
I commissioned Bel, and not only was she a pleasure to work with...the artwork she gave me was spot on and perfect so I just had to share it! <3

gl-20775-1388269422.png

Holy wow! Commissions temporarily closed while I work through my current roster. I'll probably be opening back up limited commissions once I finish these. Thank you everyone who's given me a shot so far! I don't want to overwhelm my workload and get burnt out, so I'll be keepin' it limited for your convenience. <3

Just an update: we had some turnover at the IRL business that I manage. My schedule had to change around a bit, but I will be available ALL of tomorrow and Friday. I will be livestreaming during that time on my main channel:

http://www.livestream.com/alluvial

Please feel free to stop by (and clients, please bookmark it if you want to watch while I work)! :)

Streaming for the next few hours and working on a bunch of commissions! RAWR! ALLUVIAL SMASH (dat commissions roster)!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissions: Speed Portraits/Character Inks

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus