Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Throne of Glass (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

Ok, so i have been hooked on this series and just can't wait to do an RP on it. So, here it is, summaries of the entire Throne Of Glass series. and anyone who knows it feel free to Pm without reading but if you don't give it a read you might just be intrigued. Will most likely be one on one because I don't have time to set up a formal group.

Throne of Glass

Following her imprisonment in the Salt Mines of Endovier, she is offered the chance of freedom by Crown Prince Dorian Havilliard by competing in a dangerous competition to become the King's personal assassin. Her stay at the glass castle in Rifthold leads her to develop unexpected friendships and draws her into a dark and menacing power struggle within the castles walls.

Crown of Midnight

From his glass throne rules a King with a fist of iron and a soul as black as pitch. Assassin Celaena Sardothien won a brutal contest to become his Champion. Yet Celaena is far from loyal to the crown. She hides her secret vigilantly; she knows that the man she serves is bent on evil. Relationships are tested, lives lost, battles fought and the life-altering secret Celaena has kept since her parents death is finally revealed.

Heir of Fire

Lost and broken, Celaena Sardothien’s only thought is to avenge the savage death of her dearest friend. Any hope Celaena has of destroying the King lies in answers to be found in Wendlyn. Sacrificing his future, Chaol, the Captain of the King’s Guard, has sent Celaena there to protect her, but her darkest demons lay in that same place. If she can overcome them, she will be Adarlan’s biggest threat – and his own toughest enemy.

Queen of Shadows

Everyone Aelin Galathynius, formerly Celaena Sardothien, loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to Erilea—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past... She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return. Aelin’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Aelin’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

Empire of Storms

After freeing the Kingdom of Adarlan from the tyranny of its ruler and saving her friends, Aelin Galathynius travels northward to return to her forgotten home, only to find herself unwelcome. Rallying forgotten allies in foreign lands against the growing threat of darkness from Morath, she moves to stand against the greatest enemy that Erilea has seen in hundreds of years. But with all her cunning plans, is it enough to withstand an attack on two dark fronts? Reuniting the lost children of Terrasen and embracing her own dark powers, Aelin develops new friendships with unlikely characters and reveals her surprisingly intricate plans, only to leave readers in heart-breaking suspense.

Tower of Dawn

Chaol Westfall has always defined himself by his unwavering loyalty, strength, and position as the Captain of the Guard. But all of that has changed since the glass castle shattered since his men were slaughtered since the King of Adarlan spared him from a killing blow but left his body broken.

His only shot at recovery lies with the legendary healers of the Torre Cesme in Antica - the stronghold of the southern continent's mighty empire. And with war looming over Dorian and Aelin back home, their survival might lie with Chaol and Nesryn convincing its rulers to ally with them.

But what they discover in Antica will change them both -and be more vital to saving Erilea than they could have imagined.

Kingdom of Ash

Aelin has risked everything to save her people-but at a tremendous cost. Locked within an iron coffin by the Queen of the Fae, Aelin must draw upon her fiery will as she endures months of torture. Aware that yielding to Maeve will doom those she loves keeps her from breaking, though her resolve begins to unravel with each passing day…

With Aelin captured, Aedion and Lysandra remain the last line of defense to protect Terrasen from utter destruction. Yet, they soon realize that the many allies they've gathered to battle Erawan's hordes might not be enough to save them. Scattered across the continent and racing against time, Chaol, Manon, and Dorian are forced to forge their own paths to meet their fates. Hanging in the balance is any hope of salvation—and a better world.

And across the sea, his companions unwavering beside him, Rowan hunts to find his captured wife and queen before she is lost to him forever.

As the threads of fate weave together at last, all must fight if they are to have a chance at a future. Some bonds will grow even deeper, while others will be severed forever in the explosive final chapter of the Throne of Glass series.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I am extremely obsessed with this series too. I have another character who is a Fanfic OC to A court of thorns and roses. I would be extremely interested in roleplaying this too. Let me know if you have any ideas for a plot. I am so glad i found someone else who loves this series.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Throne of Glass (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus