Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Kind of new

Caffeinated

Hello, everyone!

I actually joined the site a long time ago. I added two profiles, and then kind of forgot the place existed... After painstakingly searching for good roleplays on deviantART (and, unfortunately not having much success...), I remembered I had an account here. So, I touched up one of the old ones, deleted the other (that character has a lot of editing to go through.), and added my most detailed, up-to-date ones. The ones that have not been updated or detailed enough to have pages here are listed on my profile.

Well, I hope to find some good roleplaying partners here!!!
Hi Caffinated! Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll find some good roleplays in no time! I saw on your profile that you don't like forum roleplay because it's so slow (Don't worry I'm the same way!) but did you know that if you hit the 'launch chat' on any thread it'll convert that thread into a real time chat? Pretty cool right!? :D What types of roleplay do you prefer?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Caffeinated Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hi Caffinated! Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll find some good roleplays in no time! I saw on your profile that you don't like forum roleplay because it's so slow (Don't worry I'm the same way!) but did you know that if you hit the 'launch chat' on any thread it'll convert that thread into a real time chat? Pretty cool right!? :D What types of roleplay do you prefer?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3

I think I do best with email and Skype roleplays (they also are both connected to my phone, so I can RP on the go, haha!!). As far as my favourite type, I'd have to say modern realism, steampunk, modern fantasy, and high fantasy are my favorites.
Kim Site Admin

Hi Caffeinated! I think I've seen you elsewhere on the site recently, and am super late on doing welcomes because of the holidays, but I still wanted to pop by and give you a formal welcome and see how you're settling in. How goes the quest for the perfect RP? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Kind of new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus