Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider Plot {Dragon and Mentor nee (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I have a plot about dragon riders! This is a semi adv. roleplay and I do ask that you roleplay at least two characters.

My character is a 12 year old dragon rider who is also the last heir to her family’s throne. You would be playing her male dragon and then one more character of your choosing who will serve as her friend/mentor/travel companion.

I have a bigger version of the story that I could send you but my character’s family was killed by usurpers and she is forced to flee the kingdom with her dragon and someone who helps her escape. I will allow you to choose who that might be.

Once again you are playing a dragon and one other character of your choosing. The dragon you are roleplaying would almost be like a prince of dragons himself.

Please PM me to join!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Still open

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider Plot {Dragon and Mentor nee (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus