Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » JT's "unreMarkable" sketches - commissions open

Hello there!

So, I could use some extra money and am about to do something I never thought I'd stoop to doing: pretending I'm an artist and offering commission work. I'm calling these "unremarkable sketches" because I'll be doing them on my reMarkable 2 tablet. It's supposed to be funny.

What you get for your $5 USD:
  • A black & white sketch of a single character of your choosing, in a standing pose (unless the character is always seated).
  • PNG format, 1404x1872 pixels
  • My thanks and gratitude

Reply below or send me a message with an open slot number, and I'll message you to get the details. I accept payment via PayPal, but I'm not going to put that information in this post.

Examples:
JMd91Zzt.png 7wZkgcot.png 6tspRB1t.png ztxYSp7t.png vUhHpRJt.png

Note: Some of the above were more quick sketches, and if I'm charging money it won't be quite as rough as these, but at least now you see sort of the quality you're getting.

Rules:
  • PG-rated maximum. No nudity, sexuality, alcohol/tobacco, BDSM, profanity/vulgarity, or anything resembling fetish stuff.
  • No slogans, logos, or symbols affiliated with any political/social/religious movements.
  • I am sorry, but I am really not good at furry art, so humans/humanoids only. But I am willing to try a human form of a normally furry character.
  • Must be your original character, not a character owned by anyone else. And I will check.
  • The more reference info/other art I have in front of me, the better likeness you'll get.
  • Remember it's going to be black & white, so some things will be up for interpretation.
  • Work will begin after the money comes in. Depending on how many of these I have to do, it may take up to two weeks, as I do have a full time job still.
  • I reserve the right to decide if something falls within the rules or not. If I'm not comfortable drawing it, I will either cancel or refund your transaction.
  • I also reserve the right to tweak designs slightly for creative reasons and/or making it easier for me to draw.
  • I will initial the sketch with a date. Please do not remove this if you are posting it elsewhere. I retain the rights to the original drawing.

Commission slots:
  • Slot 1 - done
  • Slot 2 - done
  • Slot 3 - done
  • Slot 4 - OPEN
  • Slot 5 - OPEN
  • Slot 6 - OPEN
  • Slot 7 - OPEN
  • Slot 8 - OPEN
  • Slot 9 - OPEN
  • Slot 10 - OPEN
JT_the_Ninja Topic Starter

First sketch done. Thank you, AngeLeya!

angeleya_xia_sketch_alt_s.png
(image has been scaled down)

Late updating this thread, but second commission done:

amicitia_addy_pardner_s.png

And another one done:

ehp_comm_full_vs.png

Update: Apparently my site was having SSL problems...the images should be working now.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » JT's "unreMarkable" sketches - commissions open

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus