Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello There

Hi there I am new to the site and its nice to meet you all.
I hope to get a chance to rp with most of you and have a lot of fun while doing it.
I am already an rper but not many of my friends want to rp with me and have been suffering rp withdrawals so I thought I find a site and I found this one. So I hope we all can have fun and enjoy rping together.
Hello KitsuneGirl! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're liking it here :) What types of roleplays do you typically like? If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D Everyone here is super friendly!
KitsuneGirl Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hello KitsuneGirl! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're liking it here :) What types of roleplays do you typically like? If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D Everyone here is super friendly!
I do a lot of random rps that I mainly make up myself.
and thank you I feel really welcomed already
Kim Site Admin

I'm sorry I'm late to the party! I fell apart with keeping up with the forums over the holidays, but I'm back now and very pleased to meet you. I understand RP withdrawals all too well, so I hope we can help you fix that very soon. Or maybe we already have whilst I was busy with tree-trimming and holly hanging and the like? XD How goes the quest for RP?
KitsuneGirl Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I'm sorry I'm late to the party! I fell apart with keeping up with the forums over the holidays, but I'm back now and very pleased to meet you. I understand RP withdrawals all too well, so I hope we can help you fix that very soon. Or maybe we already have whilst I was busy with tree-trimming and holly hanging and the like? XD How goes the quest for RP?
Everything is going great, already in a couple rps got a few characters created. So everything is going great so far.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus