Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Just a silly little sci-fi game... (closed)

Space Racer (played anonymously)

Space jumped to his feet when the thugs placed the headphones on the alien. "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo," he shouted as he charged toward them, but he was too late. The being lay dead on the floor. Space leaped at the leader and tackled him. The other gang members began attacking Space trying to subdue him. The MP3 player was ripped from the leader's fingers and clattered to the floor in the struggle. The thugs dogpiled Space, but he was able to snatch the player from the floor with his free hand. The leader tried to rip it from his grasp.

The bartender and other random patrons looked on in horror, but so far, none of them moved to join the fight. Mass chaos ensued and several hostages managed to flee the pub in the process while the terrorists were distracted. A few others crowded around to watch the ensuing fight, forgetting momentarily that their lives were in danger. Some of them began to cheer the space racer on as he struggled with the goons as they fought for control of the MP3 player. All the while, "Your Last Xmas" continued to play, but was muted by the fact the headphones were still plugged into the jack.
The Operator (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

"Space, no! Stop! The headphones..." The Operator took a step forward as the members of S.A.N.T.A. struggled with Space Racer as they tried to get the mp3 player back from. The leader of the group firmly grasped Space's wrist. One of the henchmen on top saw an opportunity and climbed off the pile and pried the music player from the racer's fingers.

"Ha! I did it boss! I did it! I got the player," he gloated and raised his hand with the device in the air triumphantly.

"No! The cord," The Operator cried rushing forward, but it was too late. The cord to the headphones was pinned under the pile and there wasn't enough length. As it reached its limit, the plug was ripped from the headphone jack.

The Operator let out an ear-piercing scream and raised her fingers to her ears, but she was a second too late. The chorus blasted from the tiny speaker and she caught just enough of the song. The world began to swirl around her and the floor became a great maelstrom as the floor pulled down into a giant funnel, sucking everything into it.

The thugs were unable to cover their ears because they were busy fighting and Space's arms had been pinned. The leader had a firm grasp of his hand. The last thing The Operator saw was Space struggling as she was sucked down into the vortex and all went black.
U.N.I.T. 35235236466-0001A (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

There was a commotion in the next room and screaming. Then all went silent. Yoo-nit waited a few minutes before cautiously rolling out of the kitchen, under the swinging doors, and behind the bar again. There, the big brown furry thing with the mustache lay behind the bar. Yoo-nit tilted its eyestalks to examine it. The tiny robot made a series of whirls, beeps, and ding as it processed what it was observing. The flag bounced up and down and the red light came on.

Yoo-nit looked up and carefully rolled into the dining room. Various beings lay on the floor. An MP3 player was now playing Mariah Spacey's "All I Want for Christmas is You." That song leads to a different place. However, Yoo-nit was a machine and was unaffected. It spotted The Operator and rolled up to her. It lowered its eyestalks and again went through a series of noises and the flag raised as the red light on its head again came on. "Ummmmm....," it said aloud, not sure what to do.
The Operator (played by AgentMilkshake) Topic Starter

Whammyhalla was not quite what The Operator expected. It was a large waiting room, standing only. Looking down, she realized that not only did she have any of her equipment, but she didn't have any clothes either. She was surrounded by strangers and didn't see anyone she recognized, including Space Racer or the thugs.

"Oh! My girl bits are showing," she said aloud. Looking around she saw three doors on the closet wall. One had the outline of a man, the second a woman and the third a giant ? Quickly, she made her way to the women's room. No one appeared to take notice. On a wall were hooks containing pink bathrobes and another had shelves containing pairs of pink bunny slippers. The shelves looked a lot like the kind one might find at a children's bounce house or indoor playground where children would stick their shoes in a "cubbyhole" if they had to remove them for play.

The Operator dug through the robes until she found a slightly oversized one and put it on. Besides varying sizes, the bathrobes were all the same color and identical in every other way. The same proved true when she went to the wall with the bunny slippers. She tried a pair or two on until she found some that fit just right.

It was at that moment she took notice of the instrumental music playing. It was a muzac version of Whammy's "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go." Glancing around, she saw no speaker or intercom as was customary in most ceilings of such places. No longer naked, she headed back out into the lobby to try to find out where she was and search for Space.

OOC: Picking this up in a new thread so new players are more likely to jump in.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Just a silly little sci-fi game... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus