Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one partner :) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It was a good intro, it gave a good amount to work with.
But you copied and pasted it from her character sheet and the other RP that you are doing, with the same title :P I admit, that I have done the same thing a couple of times. It's okay to use the same story for one character, but do a different intro. I read the first post of the other one and it's literally exactly the same xD the first part was okay to copy/paste,with her backstory, but the thing about making her dad breakfast and getting hit with the plate, you coulda done something a little different.
KitsuneGirl Topic Starter

EonRising wrote:
It was a good intro, it gave a good amount to work with.
But you copied and pasted it from her character sheet and the other RP that you are doing, with the same title :P I admit, that I have done the same thing a couple of times. It's okay to use the same story for one character, but do a different intro. I read the first post of the other one and it's literally exactly the same xD the first part was okay to copy/paste,with her backstory, but the thing about making her dad breakfast and getting hit with the plate, you coulda done something a little different.
um actually i did not copy and paste what i put in her back story i forgot what I put there as I did the first post but I will keep that in mind and try to change it up and other stuff
I literally did type everything in that first post I think Emily is one of those characters I worked hard on creating and I memorized all I put into her back story
Well, good job on knowing your character really well then ^^ Natalia is like that with me.

EonRising wrote:
Well, good job on knowing your character really well then ^^ Natalia is like that with me.
lol thanks but I will make sure to not do what I did with pretty much making it look like I copy and pasted her back story in my into
thanks for the advice I know I am going to need a lot on here
and I am also having a lot of fun on here already

Pyrak wrote:
EonRising wrote:
Furries. Animal people :P look at my character Natalia. She's an anthro shark/fox hybrid, for example.
Actually anthro is thing that is part human, so ents (tree people) are anthros as well. However due to growing trend, anthro is genuinely accepted as any part human part animal that isn't considered a furrie.
that is actually very interesting learn something new everyday
Kier Senshi (played by Pyrak)

Anyways want to do one between the Kitsune and Kier?

Kier Senshi wrote:
yeah just need to create my kitsunes character sheet then I can do it :)

KitsuneGirl wrote:
Kier Senshi wrote:
yeah just need to create my kitsune's character sheet then I can do it :)
Alright.

Kier Senshi wrote:
KitsuneGirl wrote:
Kier Senshi wrote:
yeah just need to create my kitsune's character sheet then I can do it :)
Alright.
yeah got my Kitsune character sheet done I just did some basic stuff

Does dogs include guys with wolfish characteristics?

No the actual animal is what Autumn is scared of

Kier Senshi wrote:
Does dogs include guys with wolfish characteristics?
No just the actual dog scares her

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one partner :) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus