Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ~Story Time~

I know this isn’t necessarily a game but I couldn’t find anywhere better to place it. This idea came to me last night and I thought it would be quite interesting for people to share those stories that they love to tell, but can’t quite fit into normal conversation.
The stories can be funny, horrific, or just odd, but it has to be something that really happened to you, and I’d recommend it stays family-friendly for some of those younger users on here. I’ll start!

In my teens, we lived pretty close to an amusement park (not gonna say where for privacy reasons) and we would go there quite often when there wasn’t much to do and the weather was warm (keep in mind I was wearing shorts this particular day). I was big into roller coasters, but my little brother was still scared of them, and he chose to stick to the smaller rides. He’d wanted to go on a specific ride, but I wasn’t feeling it, so he and my dad went on it, and I went on the carousel to wait for them. Before the ride had started, two mothers and three kids got on (two little girls and a boy). The mothers were situating the little girls and didn’t notice that this little boy approached me, who was sitting on a horse already. This boy appeared to be about 5-8 y/o, and he came up to me. He still next to the horse and suddenly wrapped his little arms around my leg. Okay, no big deal. When I tell you this child did not waste a second to drag his tongue from my ankle to my knee, then run away giggling. I didn’t even know how to react, I just sat in silence and confusion. What are you supposed to do when a kid licks your leg??
I still cannot fully process that to this day, and I hope that kid isn’t still going around and licking strangers’ legs.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ~Story Time~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus