Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Who has time for RP during Christmas Eve? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Obel (played by Pantrane)

I just created a new goblin I badly want to use and I can manage one more good, active RP.. I have some good ones going at the moment, but I still have way too much free time. I would love to get some posting in tomorrow as well, maybe not all day, but lets be real... Christmas doesn't need to take all day.. lol

I'm looking to start right away, fantasy genre... Using one of my elves or goblins. If anyone is up for an active poster, come say hi.. Who else is looking to RP tonight during Christmas Eve and Christmas? Night Owl too? If two people reply, we can do something forum-wise.. Maybe make some sort of celebration in a medieval setting. Lets create a new world! As you can tell I'm excited about this.

I don't want to put requirements on people or complain about posting styles... Let's just have fun! My style is third person, descriptive, 3-6 paragraphs.. If you like my characters and just don't have the time right now, maybe we can still work something out... And check out the sort of art I make to go along with the stories!

Obl7_zps8973cde4.jpg

gl-28459-1387673476.jpg
Jilly (played anonymously)

I can RP over closed threads or PMs, just not over Furcadia as I normally do :)
Obel (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

Feel, free to pm me ic or ooc. I'm thinking id like to develop the background of this goblin. He makes a cool sidekick. I can make him visit your glass shop. Comedy shall ensue. Maybe you can make a shop thread and leave it open so others can rp as we'll there.
Jilly (played anonymously)

She is currently 'set' in a particular location at the moment, but, I can always have her go elsewhere for a trip to the mainland so then they can encounter each other if you like? :) I prefer RPing over closed threads, as a heads up.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Who has time for RP during Christmas Eve? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus