Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Champion in the Waiting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dawn (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

Sinnoh, a land of both beauty and peace, but there was also conflict and chaos within. The current Champion, Dawn, had been at that title for seven long years. At the ripe age of ten, she had beat Cynthia, captured Dialga, and saved the world. Only at 10 years old, she had done all of that. Now she was missing a few things.

A love, a thrilling battle to dethrone her, and an adventure of her lifetime.

Knowing that other Champions, do in fact, nearly rival her or are equal to her in strength, she seeks out one of these Champion to fulfill her main goal, a thrilling battle. If she gets love, then she'll accept it with all she is.

Will she achieve one of these things on her wish list? That... is for you to decide.

===========================================================================

For this RP, I plan to either have canon Champions, or OC Champions. This RP can indeed have angst, but that is your choice. I'd like to at least get her a battle she'll remember.

I do accept OCs, but in this case, the Canon Characters are best. It gives the most canon experience, like it is something that could occur at some point down the line for the Champions of Pokemon.

If you're interested, PM me!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Dawn (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing) Topic Starter

Bump~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Champion in the Waiting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus