Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for an One on One Partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Said partner will have to meet my standards (Trust me, they're not hard. XD):

Please have good grammar: Nothing annoys me more than really bad grammar. If you make a couple mistakes, fine, I can live with it, after all, we aren't perfect! But, if you know you make constant grammar mistakes, please don't ask me to RP unless you get better at grammar. I know that sounds kind of mean, but hey, I've had to deal with a lot of RPers that are really sucky at grammar and I just don't want to deal with it.

Please have an idea of what your character is like: What I mean is is that don't just sort of have the character out there and make him or her out of thin air as soon as you start RPing with me or someone else. I'd like developed characters, not one off the top of your head. I know some people don't do character sheets, but I can tell the difference between a character someone has used before and doesn't have a sheet for and a character just made up.

No nekos/animals/anything with fur or a tail/anthros: That's just a no for me. The character must have a humanoid shape without fur or a tail. So, any thing that's supernatural or something like that is fine. Just no fur or tails. Thank you.

I don't have a post limit, but make it detailed: Make the post detailed, even if it's one line long. I mean, the RP doesn't call for like 15+ lines at all times, it's okay to go below that. xD But just make sure it's not just someone saying something and after that "he said" or "she said."

Contribute to the plot/plot line: I can't think of spectacular ideas on my own, I'm going to need help. xD So, please, contribute some ideas while we brainstorm before we RP. Unless if I think of one in my RP request, contribute to the plot. Don't just have your character(s) go along with the RP, make them do something.

If you think you can do that then I'd be happy to RP with you, using my character: Ronnie Brioschi

She is a normal human girl that is lovely to be around!

What kind of RP? Well:
    Horror
    Adventure
    Drama
    Romance (Limited to F/F and M/F for this character)

I'm available all day during weekends. During school days and nights I'm available at:

4 PM (16:00) to 11 PM (23:00). I am in the timezone CST. I live in the US as well.

So, if you're looking for a partner that upholds her own standards and is on pretty much everyday, PM me and I'm sure we can get a roleplay going. Otherwise, you can contact me here, on DeviantART, Skype (skype name: acnmplz), or Tumblr! Thanks for reading!

Bye!

-WriterNicoHere
Those aren't hard standards to meet up to. I will say that I am not the best of spellers but I try hard to spell everything right and I have spell check on my laptop so I use that as well. I make sure that my characters have some meat to them, a history, personality, personal thoughts, etc. you know, everything that a person in the real world has. I do have one character that have fur and a tail. :P That is it, some of them have animal forms, but usually sticks in a humanoid form without a tail or fur. I try to keep my posts detailed, but I have had times where life gets in the way and I have a mental block and can't think of much on detail, usually at those times I end up dropping from the RP for awhile so life can calm down and I can think clearly again. As long as I don't get a one-liner reply, then I will be able to work just fine. I always have plenty of ideas to twist the plot around. :P That is something I will never run out of!! For the next week I am fully free, I have it off for a break. I will have my best friend over tomorrow to spend the night but I will try to reply quickly and I don't know if she will be staying longer but she will be over around 3 on the southern east coast.
WriterNicoHere Topic Starter

Alright cool! I'm sure we would make an awesome roleplay! I'm sure you have awesome characters. :3 And that's cool. I'm free all week, but on Thursday and Friday I start school again and I will come on later. xD Otherwise, I hope we can RP as soon as you can! :3
I am ready when you are! :) Do you want to PM so we can discuss on what to do?
WriterNicoHere Topic Starter

Sure, sounds good! Do you want me to PM you first or are you going to PM me? xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for an One on One Partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus