Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Group Transfer

Iluminati (played anonymously)

Hello! I tried to see if there was a guide or something on how to transfer a group to another character/account. Yet I didn't find anything. I recently took over a friend's dream and recalled that they had made a group for it on rpr. Yet neither of us know how to really transfer the group from her character/account over to my character/account. Or if that is even possible. Any help is appreciated. Whether it is steps on how to do this, or just informing me that it isn't possible. Thank you!
The original owner needs to go to the group edit screen and select 'Founder Options'. At the bottom there is a link that says 'Transfer control of the group to another member'. They can pick the name of the member they want to transfer ownership to. I only know this as I'm debating handing over my group to someone else and have recently looked into it.
Iluminati (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
The original owner needs to go to the group edit screen and select 'Founder Options'. At the bottom there is a link that says 'Transfer control of the group to another member'. They can pick the name of the member they want to transfer ownership to. I only know this as I'm debating handing over my group to someone else and have recently looked into it.

Thank you so much for the reply! I'll pass on this information to them

You are on: Forums » Help » Group Transfer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus