Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Writing Scenes / Making Character Commissions

RipierStories Commissions (played anonymously)

NOTE: Not a Physical Object! You will receive a digital copy of your purchase, either through DM or given method of contact

Hello Reader!

Have you ever created characters, but have either had trouble writing anything for them or just couldn’t get words onto the page once you come up with a scene? Well why not let me, Beau Ripier, take care of writing out that scene you want? I’ll write in any genre, from slice of life to science fiction to epic fantasy! While my preference is for NSFW content, I can also write SFW if that’s what you’d like to commission.

Check out the links on my profile if you happen to be interested in getting a sample of my writing!

Currently, I have a Total of Six Slots for commissions at a time. If you’re interested in one, the rates are as follows:
  • $8.00 USD For Scenes less than 1,000 words
  • $10.00 USD for every 1,000 Words (Original Work)
  • $15.00 USD for every 1,000 Words (Fanfiction)
  • $5.00 USD Per Increase Named Character Limit x1 (Up to a Maximum of Eight)

Maximum length of all fiction is 6,000 words. The scope of what I will allow in each scene are as follows:
  • There may be a maximum of Four named characters within a given scene. I will write scenes with more people or individuals present than just four, but will only allow four of them to be named.
    This amount can be increased for an additional fee per the number of characters being added (i.e. adding one character for a total of five is an extra $5 USD)
  • I will not write about any characters, fictional or otherwise, who are below the age of 18
  • When requesting fiction about a real-life person (or persons), please have their expressed consent to being included in the work. I will not write work featuring celebrities or famous person(s).

When you’re requesting a scene, please include all details about the characters / setting you would like included.
  • Physical Description / Faceclaim / Images of the character(s)
  • A general description of the setting
  • An Overview of the Scene (What the characters will be doing)

Please contact me with the details of your commission, and I’ll give you an estimate of how much time it will take to write, and you’ll receive it during that given time frame! If you have any questions, feel free to DM me and ask! Please check out my account for payment details, what I will and will not write in a scene, as well as details on having me create a character for you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Writing Scenes / Making Character Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus