Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vivianne Kaine (played anonymously)

Hallo, it has been ages since I've done anything in the way of medieval fantasy so I dug up an older charrie. Vivi has never been in an rp, she was a minor character in a fantasy story I attempted to write. She is fairly complete aside from character development that needs to be achieved through rp.

At this moment I have no ideas for plot, I was hoping to collaborate with my partner. Vivi is suited for medieval settings, but I'm craving some adventure; dungeon crawl, rescue the (insert random thing), quest for the (insert random thing), or even sailing the high seas. Also I should mention I prefer PM rps due to the fact that I can keep track of them better.
Jesse Bell (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

I'm up for anything! I have remade this character, so we could easily do a war rp, seeing as she is a military commander.
Vivianne Kaine (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She seems like a really great character, I'm just not sure if they will mesh well. I do however have a couple other characters that might be more suited for a role play with her, if yours interested that is.
Jesse Bell (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

I am fine with that. You can PM with links to the other characters, if you want. ^_^
Vivianne Kaine (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'll do that right now.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus