Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Hurt/Comfort RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bialis Conroy (played anonymously)

So I got out of a fairly emotionally traumatic D&D session on this character last night; it was excellent, but the entire time I had to disguise how absolutely painful it was, both ICly and OOCly, and now I have All These Feels related to this character; while ordinarily I would do action/adventure RP on Bialis, I am now seeking Hurt/Comfort. XD This character is one of those ones with traumatic past/secrets, and thus I welcome other such characters; yes, orphans and runaways are welcome!

This is a medieval fantasy character, so yours should be too. A couple possible scenarios might include your character taking on a sort of parental role after finding the badly injured Bialis, OR Bialis and your character with equally traumatic recent goings-on supporting eachother and trying to survive out in the woods, a prison, or a similarly hostile area. Romance is a possibility in this latter scenario, though I will note that Bialis leans towards males in his attraction.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.
Natalia (played by EonRising)

Natalia could certainly work as a companion of pain and suffering x3 I also have Marina, who could find and heal/help Bialis.
Nis'Tianes (played anonymously)

This character is all about the traumatic experiences. she too comes from a D&D campaign that brought about all the feels that I have not been able to resolve because the campaign was cut short. Perhaps she could help
Hello! This character would be good to play for Hurt/Comfort RP. Please note that I will have to update his profile though as it is under construction due my information being somewhere else so I can't currently post his info yet. If you can wait approximately 2 days I can gladly get his info up though as I should be returning home soon.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Hurt/Comfort RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus