Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OC/Art Partner(?)

I hope I aren't asking for the impossible when looking for someone who would be interested in improving their art skills through OC creation and interaction.

I like drawing, and I would love to improve my art. But do I draw regularly? No, not at all 🤡

I doodle on paper once in a while (mostly just faces), but I hardly get down to drawing anything major or serious, cause I know how much work I've gotta put into it and how little motivation I have for doing it when thinking of how long it might take me to finish the final piece...

HOWEVER. That's when drawing alone, when making art for nobody else than myself. I naturally end up not drawing to focus on other matters that don't require a lot of effort (*cough* games *cough*).

IT HAS TO END.

So, I need an extra person to feel as though I've got some kind of responsibility for actually getting down some lines and colors. No better way than creating OCs together who have a connection to each other, then draw them and them in whatever scenarios we come up with :^)

Challenging, yes.

Will there be any roleplaying? Well... yes and no. A bunch of detailed writing isn't exactly my plan. I want to dedicate most of the time into the art-making and express whatever relationship the characters have through artwork instead. I might not mind doing some small instances of RP now and then (to develop the characters), but that will also depend on how compatible we are when writing and that just isn't what I'm looking for right now.

I'm looking for a COMPATIBLE artist, so that we may improve our skills together and stay motivated✌ I draw both digital and traditional, but I would like to be better at drawing digital and coloring.

The picture I have included is my best work so far (it's about 2-3 years old tho). The quality is kinda shit in this picture; put shortly, Imgur didn't cooperate so I had to screenshot the actual pic and leave out the real size.
Here's a google doc link to some more of my artwork (the quality isn't so good on some of them, sorry):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nTJvfeGe_VDnNHEznSOljW0B4-NxSpXF468HYHEMPvc/edit?usp=drivesdk

As for OCs, I'm cool with M×M, F×F, M×F (any gender, really). Any age. Any race. Their relation can literally be anything: family, enemies, friends, partners in crime etc.

Anyways, let me know if you're interested in this proposal and share some pieces of your artworks with me :^)

I would prefer if we're somewhat on same level artistically.

eXo1rOh.jpeg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OC/Art Partner(?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus