Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Joe Bucher (played by Jabonicus)

Joe was suspicious as he turned his attention back to the Combine. "Well Breen, what kind of negotiations were you hoping to make?" He asked. He turned to his officers, giving an hand sign, an order to ready surface and satellite cannons.
Augustus Terminus (played by HvyArtillery)

Taurin's mouth twisted into a snarl at the Civil unit's words. "Allow me to clarify certain things for you." The Tilion began. "The Coalition is here to search this vessel, not for a tour. My men will go where I tell them to without interference from you." He turn away from the Civil units to his men. "Spread out and begin scanning for anything unusual, I will proceed to find the HRA boarding party." He suddenly turned around and slammed the civil officer against a wall with one hand. "And a word of advice, Combine. Tilions are not as empathic and understanding as humans and the other species of the Coalition are." He growled. "If you insult me or my men's honor in any way aboard this vessel, I will personally crush each of your skulls with my hands." Hee let go of the officer and left, heading back to the hanger.

Within minutes, he spotted the HRA boarding party. As He approached the group, he said, "Hail HRA, O extend my greeting on behalf of the United Coalition of Planets!"
Advisor (played by Combine)

( This is what Civil Protection sounds like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uzW19DZd0
)

"Biotics reported to be mildly violent." The Civil Officer said.
"Anyone else getting uh... A 464?"
"Negative."
"Affirmative."
"Negative."
"Negative."
The Civil Protection used radio chatter instead of voices. It was a sickening thing to realize, their voice boxes had been replaced with radio transmitters, only leaving enough for them to speak. A loud buzz was heard.
"Sending 94275 to location Ninety-Four B."
"Confirmed."
"Detecting miscount in City-19."
"Above or uh... Below?"
"Above."
"Sweep area."
It was quickly obvious that the Officer was one of the Civil leaders of one of the Combine cities.
The Emperor (played by HRA)

Robbins's head extended up and down in a brief nod, looking around the ship. Then he drew closer, trying to whisper to the other man's ear. He didn't like this place. It just seemed weird. At any rate, he had heard of what they did to people they conquered. It wasn't pretty, and he wasn't going to let them get away with an empire expansion here. No sir. This was to remain in EDN, Coalition, and HRA hands, and forever.

"I don't like this place. I don't like it at all. Have you heard what they've done in their territories? Horrible." Robbins whispered, not letting them hear. "I say we blow this ship, get out of here, and release propaganda saying they've tamed Tyranids."
Thrax (played by Dreath)

It had only been mere hours since Dreath heard about the combine and he had received images and basic scans of combine ships and troops. They would be able to obtain fully detailed scans down to blueprints but they can't do that with cloaked spy drones. "So semi organic ships? My. My you people are interesting." Dreath said to himself. "If they go to war with the HRA this can only be good for us as either way one of them will be almost completely destroyed and the other seriously damaged then even if the HRA win I just send some fleets to exterminate what remains." Dreath laughed to himself. Dreath and the Voriarns would not engage the HRA or combine at first. Instead they would study this new out come.
Augustus Terminus (played by HvyArtillery)

"Though I agree I that the Combine need to be destroyed, I will not partake in such an act. It would be dishonorable." Taurin said, with a slight growl. "After all, the Coalition does not attack without just cause. However, if you information on the Tyranid-Combine alliance proves correct, the Coalition will attack in order to neutralize the galactic threat."

"Now, if you will excuse me, but I must begin my search for the ship's computer core, as per my orders. Honor and glory to you, Robbins." Taurin began to move away.
The Emperor (played by HRA)

"Very well. I'll see you on the other side of this ship. Thank you." Robbins said, and saluted, walking away. He got 150 meters, and put another scanner on the walls, looking around. Sure, they were talking in radio chatter. That was just all the better for him because if he could hack into them, he could tell what was going on.

Deeper and deeper he delved into the ship, checking every crack, every crevice. If they had taken over some of their own universe, and now were here, who's to say they hadn't tried to take over the Tyranids? Still, he found no sign of them, and sadly, he'd have to return home. "Bugger..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus