Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Mars Red Faction (played by Chris_Pike)

I Have noticed that not alot of people choose too rp or run a Build and Run your own Empire rp, So I have decided to make on here and now! You can rp about everything and anything about your empire! Disasters, Wars, Events or even market crashes! Its upto you! Now I Will lay down some general rules so things DONT go out of hand

One. Your main characters cannot die or be killed unless you allow it.

Two. People in your Empire will die, Dont godmod it so that does not happen. This does not mean your guys will always do no I just mean you should not make it so no one does

Three. You cannot have your Character(s) know things that you know IRL (You would know who a spy is IRL Because you read it, But you cannot have your character(s) know that)

Four. Be Nice! You can joke, But dont try and intentionally hurt someones feelings, and if they ask you to stop, Do it!

Five: You cannot win every battle! Dont make it so you never lose!

Now we just need too fill in some basic info so we know about your empire, Dont let that turn you away! Its just so We understand your Empire better!

Empire name:
Leader:
Species: (Can be more than one, I also dont care if you use a made up species, Or one from a game,TV show or Movie)
(These go on scales of 1/10)
Home World:
Other worlds/colonies:
Military Might (Ground):
Military Might (Space):
Research Knowledge:
Mining Production:
Trading Power:
Medical Tech:
Wealth: (Use Billions or Trillions for this)
Special Output: (Things your Empire makes that others donot, No more than three items please)
BIO: (A quick Biography of how your Empire came too be!)
Others: (any extra info you wish too tell us!)

My APP

Empire Name:Red Faction
Leader:Alec Mason (Human Mars leader) Vasha (Marauder Leader)
Species:Human (Marshan Humans) Marauders
Homeworld:Mars
Other Worlds/colonies: Phobos, Deimos (Mars's Moons)
Military Might (Ground) 9/10
Military Might (Space) 5/10
Research Knowledge: 7/10
Mining Production: 10/10
Trading Power: 3/10 (Because they have no one but themselves too trade with)
Medical Tech: 5/10
Wealth: 578 Trillion Marshan Human Credits
Special Output: Nano Rifles, Elixion. (A special ore full of energy, Can be sold for high prices on Mars)
BIO: The Red Faction was formed when the EDF Started abusing the Colonists of Mars, They would shoot people, steal from them, And vocally Abuse people for no reason, and when they did kill people, They covered it up as Members of a resistance force, Originally the Marauders were fighting both the Red Faction anc the EDF, Now they work together. The EDF Have now been all but kicked off Mars, However the Martian Humans are not ready too venture off into space just yet.
Others: THIS WAS SUCH A PAIN TOO TYPE OUT ON A 3DS XL!!!
Mars Red Faction (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Alec Mason(1) walked through Parker. It was only two months ago that He and the Red Faction(2) liberated Mars from EDF Control. Parker was the first Sector they Liberated. Where it all started, Where his brother died and where he destroyed the EDFs Sensor relays by ramming an Armored Car into them all the while being chased by EDF Armored Vehicles. He remembered those moments so well because he was always so close too death in those moments. He was happy the EDF were gone, But at what cost? Countless red faction deaths, Civilians Killed and tortured because they believed they were apart of the Red Faction, Most of Dusts Residential Areas bombarded by EDF Artillery, And the Death of the Original Red Faction Leader. But there was good things about this, No More Oppression, No more Lies, They Were now Allies with the Marauders. But, Human Martian ships had detected phenomenon's on the edge of this solar system, Too perfect in shape to be asteroids or comets. Most believed these to either be EDF or Alien ships... If they were Aliens, It could spell another War if they were hostile, If it was EDF They could be easy to kick off. Mason continued on down the road until he heard a car coming, Some Red Faction Members brought him a Car(3)They did that all the time and he thanked them every time they did so. He got in and drove off into the Badlands for old times sake

(1. A Pic of Alec Mason alec_mason_by_lolmanic45-d3jps69.jpg

(2. Red Faction Symbol hammer-logo.jpg

(3. The car they brought Mason Red_FactionVeh.png
Omni-Char (played by Pyrak)

might make Raktio (my NationStates nation) here.

I think that would be fine as long as You could fill out the app
Omni-Char (played by Pyrak)

Empire name: Raktio
Leader:
Species: Raktions (look very much like humans, but with purple eyes), Ra'tzekio (humanoid tigers, about ten feet tall)
Home World: destroyed by supernova, we have a space-station instead.
Other worlds/colonies: only a few mining worlds (done by robotics)
Military Might (Ground): 0/10
Military Might (Space): 11/10 (10/10 if you insist)
Mining Production: 8/10
Trading Power: 3/10 (will be much higher later when more people have been contacted)
Medical Tech: 4/10
Wealth: we don't use money anymore, large scale trade bartering yes though.
Special Output: Adikium (extremely powerful electromagnetic compound), Decium (can store tremendous amounts of electrical power)
BIO: Our sun was going to explode, and through greatly enhanced research managed to develope a FTL drive and get everybody away before the Supernova happened. Now we are a space nomad people who figured it was easier to live on ships.
Others: We have some people who have psyche powers, and we have a large ship manufacturing capability

this good enough?

Accepted! all of that is fine!
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Empire name: Voriarn Empire
Leader: Voriarn Emperor
Species: Voriarn (Shape shifting race with there true forms not known.)
Home World: Calumar sometimes called Voriarn prime.
Other worlds/colonies: The other three planets in the system known and kalor, bashuraf and jeras.
Military Might (Ground): 8/10
Military Might (Space): 9/10
Mining Production: 7/10
Trading Power: 2/10
Medical Tech: 7/10
Wealth: They don't trade with other races so there wealth is unknown.
Special Output: Most of there technology in unknown to most other races and none of it can be used by non-voriarn's as it is all DNA locked.
BIO: The empire is slimier to that of an insect hive. The empire has been running for millions of years and it was formed naturally just like a bee's hive. But there were many hives that had to be unified to form the empire.
Others: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=28314 (This is the character I will use for main things. The emperor may be a NPC played by me if he needs to be added in something. Infomation on the species is also there.)
(Is this all ok? And if not many people join could I also use another empire? Not one that will be with this one but something else to add to the group?)

((accepted! If no one else joins for awhile then I will tell you, then You can make another Empire
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Ok then :)
So what will happen with this? Will we do a big thread or a bunch of individual ones?

One big thread, Just make it clear as to where you are and who you are speaking too and everything should be fine
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Ok then so when will this start?

I have already started my character on Mars, So you coukd RP There, Or maybe your people finding Mars its really upto you
Thrax (played by Dreath)

Ok I will probably do that later today. :)

Alright take all the time you need!
EDF (played anonymously)

Empire name: EDF
Leader: Unknown Emperor
Species: Human (Earth)
Home World: Earth
Other worlds/colonies: Pluto, Mercury, Venus, And Earths Moon called Luna. Originally had control of Mars
Military Might (Ground): 8/10
Military Might (Space): 10/10
Research Knowledge: 8/10
Mining Production: 4/10
Trading Power: 2/10
Medical Tech: 3/10
Wealth: Possibly over 10 Quadrillion Human Credits
Special Output: Super Solders called "Heavy Troopers" Their armor allows them to take tons of abuse, And often carry the best EDF weapons
BIO: The EDF Is the Main Earth Military, That being said all they think about is their power. They have a huge Ground, Air, Sea and Space Armadas and Platoons. The EDF Often use Propaganda to trick civilians into joining their cause and too keep moral up. Almost all of the Empires Research power is put into Weapons. The EDF Have no problem in committing Mass Civilian Genocide in order to keep them in line, This goes for both their own civilians, and the Civilians of the planets they capture
Others:None

((Accepted ^^)
EDF (played anonymously)

((... IS Anyone going to reply? Because im waiting for a good time to come in))
The Emperor (played by HRA)

Empire name: HRA
Leader: Matthew Andrews (no one knows his real name except a few people)
Species: Human, Space Marine
Home World: Terra
Other worlds/colonies: New Terra (Colony), Mars, Venus, Pluto, Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Neptune, (All those are different planets. They're from a different Galaxy, but they named their planets the same. Its complicated. Look at the RP 2112 for help.), Mars (Actual Mars), OW-1, OW-2, OW-3 (Outer Worlds on the edge of their galaxy)
Military Might (Ground):10/10
Military Might (Space):10/10
Mining Production: 8/10
Trading Power: 6/10
Medical Tech:7/10
Wealth: (Use Billions or Trillions for this) 100 Septillion GP(Real number. No joke. Look it up.)
Special Output: Warp Drives (Not Star Trek Warp drives, but the Warhammer 40k Warp Drives) which enable travel to the Warp, Super soldiers called Space Marines (genetically enhanced, eight feet tall, and a whole helluva lot more...), and Power/Terminator/Primarch/Artificer Armour
BIO: Look at the RP 2112
Others: All the resources go first to the Army, then to the populace.

((accepted!))
EDF (played anonymously)

((Yay a new person! Maybe he will post, Because I have NOTHING to work with unless you guys do!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Galactic Civilization (An Empire builder RP, OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus