Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I'm back~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! I know I have not been on RPR for a long time... longer then I'b like to admit ^^; , but since I'm going to have a lot more free time on my hands, I would like to start some RP's! ^^ If you are interested, don't be afraid to ask!
Chris_Pike

I Have an RP that's open http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=9918&p=1#1509496

However, If that's not to your liking You may PM me with your own RP ideas (I will do any sort of RP does not matter to me)
I'd like to play with you, if you find any of my characters interesting enough ^^
BunnyGirl123 Topic Starter

@Eonrising: I would love to RP! ^^ just let me look at your charaters and I will message you!
@Chris_Pike: Do you do fantasy? 'Cause thats my main kind of fourm :)
Chris_Pike

Kk! My Chris character is someone I can bend for anything (such is why I can do any rp)
BunnyGirl123 Topic Starter

Chris_Pike wrote:
Kk! My Chris character is someone I can bend for anything (such is why I can do any rp)

Is there any specific character you want me to use~?
Chris_Pike

Depends which one you think will fit a plot of yours better! (If none of them do, Then I will just use Chris)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I'm back~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus