Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Bounty Hunter and the Little Alien// (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My name is Tiff and I’ve been roleplaying for eleven years so you could say I have some experience. I’m able to reply a couple times a day and it would be nice if my partner could do the same! I’m also semi lit so no one liners, please! Now, onto the plot!

Before we begin, I’m not very familiar with Star Wars but I love the Mandalorian! I love grumpy father figures and cute, little kids! So while the plot is similar, it would be a universe separate from Star Wars. I would like the bounty hunter to be male because, grumpy father-figures!

So, Y/C is a bounty hunter, his tragic past tm can be up to you, and he is given a job. The job to end all other jobs. Find the last Xean and reliever the alien to the Intergalactic Union, the governing council of the Galaxy. Xeans originated on a jungle planet though before it was a jungle planet, it was a desert planet. This planet is called Xe and the rumors say that the Xeans mysterious connection to the universe allowed them to terraform the planet. Unfortunately, most felt threatened by the peaceful race and they were hunted down on Xe until they were forced to abandon the planet. That was nearly 300 years ago and they are rumored to have all died out.

The bounty hunter had longed since shut his emotions down when it comes to his missions but when he was ordered to find the Xean and deliver it to the Intergalactic Union, he never thought that the Xean would be a young child.

Now, he is stuck with this mouthy child but things get complicated as he starts to bond with her and then he finds out that the Intergalactic Union want to use her as a science experiment. For the first time in years, something meant more than money.

Now, this two unlikely duo travel the universe on the run and trying to survive.

So, my character is the Xean child and here is her character form,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vIe3kGQxPUAh_ulPEDlgRnx_FKHWOsh-h6vrDlGIjM/edit

If you are interested, please PM me to join!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Still open

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Still open, high muse

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Bounty Hunter and the Little Alien// (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus