Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I need fitness tips on how to stay motivated

directly_dummie

Hey! I'm currently trying to lose weight rn just to be generally healthier and feel better about myself! But I need advice on how to stay motivated to do my workouts cause I'm just not feeling it you know? I've been switching up workouts I do every day and switch between different workout lists every week so idk, just wondering what yall do to stay motivated. Sorry if this doesn't belong here <3
You could make an epic workout playlist >:)
Maybe if you have a friend who is also interested in fitness and such, you could work together to motivate each other, or even make it a competition if that's something you'd enjoy.
You could also try to think of something you could do to reward yourself. Like when you finish your exercises you could do something you really enjoy, to congratulate yourself for doing it.
Whatever you do, I want you to know you absolutely got this!! I believe in you and I'm proud of you no matter how much or little you do each day. It's awesome that you want to do this for yourself, and it's okay if you can't do it some days. <3
I kinda need to get back on track with exercise too really as I've been neglecting it recently, but when I was getting regular exercise, I pretty much got all the motivation I needed out of Ring Fit Adventure on the Switch. Lots of different exercises, RPG elements, a goofy RPG story and unlockables to aim for. The only reason I lost motivation was because I kept messing up my sleeping schedule, and ended up not having free time during the times where the living room was free enough for me to exercise.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I need fitness tips on how to stay motivated

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus