Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zeke and Luther: A Sponsored Skater's Da (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zelda Emerson (played by PercyJacksonGuru5061)

Yo, what's up RPR? I am presenting a new Role Play idea that I have and want to do with someone! This one in particular is related to Disney's Zeke and Luther. This idea I have been really wanting to do and I hope someone happily accepts this opportunity to do so!

PLOT: Zelda Emerson, has been a Sponsored Skater for Monster Energy for a few months since their skateboarding competition was held in Los Angeles in honor of it. However, signing off merchandise, as well as appearing as a Guest Judge at times can be really stressful. At times, she has been stressed out to the point where she could possibly be sick and no one would know about it! At this point, Zelda really needs to take a break from everything and destress a bit. Zeke Falcone, ( Zelda's significant other ) suggests going to a hotel and going to the pool to swim and having Luther Waffles ( Zeke's best friend ) go with them and have a fantastic time! Will Zelda be able to get away from the Sponsored Skater lifestyle?

All I would like someone to have the honor to do is Role Play as either Zeke or Luther. ( Or you can do both of them if you would like to! ) Another character might pop up like Ozzy or Kojo who might be meeting up with them. If you could possibly do that, it would be super awesome, and grateful of you!

Anywho, if anyone is interested in doing this with me, don't be afraid to DM me on this site. Hope to be hearing from ya, very soon!! (:
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zeke and Luther: A Sponsored Skater's Da (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus