Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone feeling a 1x1 Destiny 2 rp? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Torie Windfelt (played anonymously)

Okay, so I kinda kicked my cravings back up for D2 and uhhhh, help?

I have a couple plots, and this ding dong set up, so if you wanna pm me please! I'll drop plots below so you can see what I've got. Only real rule is be lgbtqia friendly as Torie is queer af- (Also I'm 100% willing to do oc x canon or oc x oc for this.)

1~It had been months since the Red Legion had taken the last city, and you were in a refugee camp on the EDZ. You had been assigned to the radios today even though they've been silent since the camp had been set up and honestly the job was depressing to sit there for hours while hoping a Guardian called through saying it was clear to go back to the tower.

You honestly expected nothing to come through just like every day, but a few hours in you were quite shocked to hear it crackle to life.

"Hello?... Hello?... Can anyone hear me?... Over" A boys voice called through the emergency radio channel, the static telling he was pretty far from the radio station. "If anyone can hear me please send help, my names Torie Winterfelt and Im hidden in an old chapel on the EDZ. I've got supplies to last a while but my ghost is damaged and I'm pretty messed up and need some assistance to get out of here. Over."

You scrambled to grab a piece of paper and write everything down, dashing off to find Hawthorne and give her the information.

2~ After the Red War, the legion was pissed. Falling apart and trying to rebuild and attack again. This time though, they picked a new route of trying to gain the light, by taking it from the guardians. How did they do this? Traveled to a far enough area from the traveler that the link between Guardian and Traveler had grown weaker, and the reach from the towers communication system was nearly completely cut off. Nearly because one guardian manages to escape and send an sos before being recaptured. Now a team's gearing up to go save their lost guardians.
(We can put our ocs anywhere, on the team, as captured members, whatever you prefer)

3~ The EDZ is a quite place, and not a bad place to hide. At least not for Torie. He'd been happily living his life out there, hidden among the trees for ages. Until Y/C finds him. Now he's gotta make sure you tell no one where he's at without revealing he's alive at the same time.

Okay, thanks for reading all of this, have a nice day!!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Torie Windfelt (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Also willing to do crossovers, I am bored and desperate.
Torie Windfelt (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bwapping this to keep it open lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone feeling a 1x1 Destiny 2 rp? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus