Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » BSD 1x1 roleplay search (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Intro​
Hello! I'm Luna/Celestia?Willow or Delilah, you may choose which you call me and I am a 16 year old genderless mspec lesbian who likes to write darker plots! However, I have recently been hyperfixating on Many things including Bungo Stray Dogs and am looking for poeple to roleplay this with me. I go by They/Moon/He pronouns and don't mind who I roleplay with.​
Rules​
No smut, this is obvious it's against the site rules.​
No doubles and I play OC, may seem unfair yes, but roleplaying as a canon character stresses me out and I do NOT need this right now.​
Don't be a creep, this is obvious. I'm 16 and that means I'm a minor even if I will roleplay with an adult.​

Characters I Would Like Played​
Dazai (both Mafia and ADA)
Chuuya
Yosano
Akutagawa
Kunikida
Ranpo

My OC​
Atsuko​
AH53dkthZvGkKZh6DVSt1KaXppSAYqMn8wZQ4_R27czVGkByWyxbU5NxbLYKYT3pwP8Atguyjj33opxQjO-uvjs0Gcgg_cTA56muy665DESVGUqL0X7KbGCywO_z2HWZS73oY1oHPuQB00rXIL_RmHI

General Information:

Name: Atsuko Nakajima

Birthday: October 31

Weight: rUdE

Height: 5'6

Nationality: Japanese

Affiliation: Armed Detective Agency

Ability: Music of Moonlight: her ability is that whatever she sings she summons a weapon that matches that song, she can even transform into a wolf and summon black angel wings but that's it whenever it comes to her physical appearance.

Traits of voice:

Language: Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or English

Style of speaking: normally it's a kind and gentle voice but when she starts to get upset it becomes venomously sweet before her voice goes dark.

Volume of voice: usually she can get very loud but usually its softer especially when speaking to small children.

Appearance:

Eye color: yellow

Hair type: thick and long with bangs

Hair color: naturally grey

Skin color: pale

Accessories: a ring (whichever love interest you wish to be) gave her along with a choker and a tiara.

Clothing: ^^

Distinguish feature: her eyes are catlike

Type of body: hourglass, slim

Common clothes: depends

“Special situations” clothes: depends

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE BIO

Biography:

Atsushi and Atsuko grew up in an orphanage where they suffered from severe abuse – both verbal and physical – from thier caretakers, as well as social isolation from the other children. This history of mistreatment has evidently taken a huge toll on Atsushi and Atsuko's self-worth as an adult and has caused them to constantly question the value and usefulness of their lives, Apparently Atsushi and parents dumped them in the trash. This headmaster becomes the foundation of the siblings warped self-worth. The abuse led the headmaster to chain Atsushi in a cell with little to no food and forcibly injecting him with either sedatives or nutrients which pissed off Atsuko. Alongside the headmaster and other caretakers' abuse, they suffered at the hands of the other orphans. Oftentimes, the other orphans threw the siblings under the bus when they got in trouble. Once they hit 18 years old, they were kicked out of the orphanage because Atsushi was transforming into a white tiger under the moonlight due to his ability and causing chaos and Atsuko refused to let Atsushi leave without her.

Personality and other information:

Likes: cookies, sweets in general, tea, music and affection

Dislikes: the headmaster and the others at the orphanage

Love interest: Dazai, Kunikida, Kenji, Akutagawa, Chuuya, Ranpo, Gin, Yosano, or Kyouka

Friends: the Armed Detective Agency

Enemies: n/a yet

Rival: n/a yet

Hobbies: dancing, rapping and sketching

Family: Atsushi Nakajima

Ability and/or combat:

Ability name and reference: Music of Moonlight

Type of ability (combat, not combat): non ability (aka used during the day) she uses butterfly knives to kill if need be.

Ability description: her ability is that whatever she sings she summons a weapon that matches that song, she can even transform into a wolf and summon black angel wings but that's it whenever it comes to her physical appearance.

Weakness (physical and psychological): well physical its the normal pressure points and her ankles, psychologically it's her own mind.

Strength (physical and psychological): the fact shes emotionally stronger now.

Statistics:

Ability Power: 9/10

Speed (agility): 5/10

Perception: 10/10

Technique: 5/10(shes working on it)

Intelligence: 10/10

Endurance: 2/10 (hell no)

Self-Strength: 3/10

Charisma: 6/10

Luck: 4/10

Character quote: "AK47, assault rifles and a glock all the more protected than a woman screaming STOP" (also a lyric from Battlefield by Skydxddy)​
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » BSD 1x1 roleplay search (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus