Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » “How did it feel when you fell?” (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Frisk The Human (played by Foxfarer)

TW: Dark themes will be present in this roleplay. They will not be stated outright, but they will be referenced. Please note this beforehand.

It was weird. It was weird being on the surface again.
That is what Frisk thought of as they laid there on the couch and stared into the ceiling above. Their expression unreadable. The house was dead quiet. There was no sounds that distracted their mind until the sudden footsteps shuffled into the room. They could feel his gaze lay upon them. Yet, they didn’t move their own as they continued to look at the ceiling ahead.

Looking for a little bit of hurt/comfort right now! Kinda need it due to some personal issues and I absolutely adore the friendship between Frisk and Sans. I feel like it could be explored a lot more and the fandom sure has done that. This is also heavily inspired by some fanfics.
While this is a short term roleplay please at least two paragraph responses! That would be awesome! Also a small note that probably doesn’t affect anything but this is a month in to where the monsters were freed onto the surface and right now most of the main characters live in a pretty big house at the moment before they can afford to live in their own places! Also takes place in this order: Pacifist - Genocide - Pacifist. Frisk was not in control of their actions in said Underground due to the player.
Please PM me if interested! :D
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Frisk The Human (played by Foxfarer) Topic Starter

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » “How did it feel when you fell?” (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus