Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Futuristic Mafia City (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dereux Mutig
Nationaly : French/German
Job : History Teacher for grades 9th - 12th
Looks : Fair skin, Dark ocean blue eyes, clear square glasses, Chocolate brown short spikey/ comb over hair with a small hint of light gray, Dark Navy Blue sweater, Cream button up dress shirt with a coller, Carhcol Black leather belt, Jet Black dress pants, and Dark Gray Dress shoes, with a scare in the middle part of his upper body ( Torso to Chest ) from a mafia attack two years ago
Personally : Cold Hearted, Very Smart, Dangerous, Misterious, Caring, Charming, Strong, Brave, Kindish, Helpful, Chill, and Hot - Headed
Likes : Books, Training, Classic music, History, Missions, Fighting, Cooking, The Past, Animals, Sweets, Black Coffee, and Helping
Dislikes : Rules breakers, talking about his personal life, His father, rivles, Jerks, Pop music, Brats, Lies, Brunt Food, Tea, Frozen Meals, seek attacks, bad books, and fake news
~ arcative for his age and some times use it against his rivles
~ Owns mupital Wepons and is a black belt
~ Single ever since the death of his wife and unborn child when he was 34
~ Speaks English, French, and German very well
~ know to be a heart breaker alittle bit
Yukio_Okumura13 Topic Starter

Dib2435 wrote:
Dereux Mutig
Looks : Fair skin, Dark ocean blue eyes, clear square glasses, Chocolate brown short spikey/ comb over hair with a small hint of light gray, Dark Navy Blue sweater, Cream button up dress shirt with a coller, Carhcol Black leather belt, Jet Black dress pants, and Dark Gray Dress shoes, with a scare in the middle part of his upper body ( Torso to Chest ) from a mafia attack two years ago
Personally : Cold Hearted, Very Smart, Dangerous, Misterious, Caring, Charming, Strong, Brave, Kindish, Helpful, Chill, and Hot - Headed
Likes : Books, Training, Classic music, History, Missions, Fighting, Cooking, The Past, Animals, Sweets, Black Coffee, and Helping
Dislikes : Rules breakers, talking about his personal life, His father, rivles, Jerks, Pop music, Brats, Lies, Brunt Food, Tea, Frozen Meals, seek attacks, bad books, and fake news

Great looking character! Funny thing is that one of my characters I was thinking of adding to this group was actually going to be a student so this could work out perfectly!
Yukio_Okumura13 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Dereux Mutig

Great looking character! Funny thing is that one of my characters I was thinking of adding to this group was actually going to be a student so this could work out perfectly!

Thanks and that is super cool
I would be interested in joining if you are still looking for people. I don't have any character currently that would fit this theme but I could make one.

zebb9 wrote:
I would be interested in joining if you are still looking for people. I don't have any character currently that would fit this theme but I could make one.

You can definitely join! You’ll be the last one to join this group!
Yukio_Okumura13 wrote:
You can definitely join! You’ll be the last one to join this group!

great I just made Jason for it.

Perfect!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Futuristic Mafia City (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus