Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The boy that lets himself be beat up for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eita Hanada (played anonymously)

Hello! I'm looking for a rp to do with Eita, since my inbox is very sadly dead, although we could also rp on Discord if you prefer that!

In it Eita would be a 14 y/o freshman in high school, and I'm looking for someone in his age group (about 13-15 y/o freshman)

tw// hard bullying/child abuse

Y/c and Eita had been in the same school through middle school, but it was always painfully obvious how alone Eita was, He didn't talk to anyone, and nobody talked to him, including y/c. He was ever with any friends, and when school was over he hid away in a classroom or went directly home. Now summer has ended and school is back, and everybody in the two's class has moved on to high school. Word slowly spread that Eita was hanging out with the class bullies, something odd for him, since they picked on him. Then later, when it was deep in autumn, it spread out that he let the bullies beat him for permission to be around them. Y/c decided to try to get the boy away from them.

DM me if you're interested, please!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

this sounds interesting! Would either of my girls be good for this? :)
Eita Hanada (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lunalla-Starlight wrote:
this sounds interesting! Would either of my girls be good for this? :)
(i said to DM me lol) Kimberly seems like she could match, go ahead and DM me!
hey, I'd love to do this RP if you're down, if you chose someone else that's ok too.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The boy that lets himself be beat up for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus