Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Crouching Tiger, Striking Fist (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

A lone dojo sitting atop a snowy mountain that only the bravest can venture up, known simply as 'Fist of the Maelstrom' in english hosted and trianed the best fighters of martial arts. Led by the very talented yet calming Enkidu, a man who seemed to seep with courage and strength teached his pupils not only how to fight, but to assess a situation and whether it is right to fight. His teachings and practices were kept and respected, some attempting to seize his teachings and modify their own for greed, while others simply taught in his name, refering to him as the 'Grand Master'

You have made it to the top of the tower, to meet the man who raised some of the best martial artists known to man. The trek was painful, and you have developed pains that will last you months, hands blistered and numb, on the verge of cracking apart. Yet as you reach there, a single man sits at the snow, back turned to you. It took you a few moments to realize who the figure was, realizing it was in fact, the Grand Master himself. limping your way through the snow as your feet seemed to grow more numb by the second, you stop a mere foot away from him as he started speaking,

"The first step on your path of learning the Fist of Maelstrom is to fight your own weaknesses. The snow beneath your feet attempts to build obstacles in front of your path, destroying what you must use to progress further. By ignoring the pain and pushing forward, you develop the strength to withstand these obstacles. And eventually, withstand pain yourself." he said as he would slowly sit up. It amazed you. Here you were, bundled up in loads of clothing just so you can somewhat feel your legs, and this man was only wearing a kimono, mind you wearing it partially as he would have one of the sleeves worn improperly, leaving his left arm and side of his chest bare to show the tattoo that runs from his chest down to his arm.

As he stood up, he towered over you, turning his head to face you with his eyes closed. "As you have made it up here, you have come to me for three reasons. You travelled here by mistake, have come to seek my teachings, or have come to take my teachings and my life with it." he added, closing a fist which seemed to flash purple inside his hand for a mere second. "So tell me, what is it you intended to do here?"

(So, I made this rp with 3 possible ways to start, you could be some person who just found their way here by accident, maybe got caught by a thunderstorm, you're a person trying to learn his teachings and become one of his pupils, or you're trying to defeat him for whatever reason. This is gonna be some wacky kung-fu stuff, so expect lots of fighting and whatnot! Respond if interested!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

bamp

bomp

Still looking!

Looking for people to RP!

Still bumping! Very active here!

Buuuuuump!

Bumping more

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Crouching Tiger, Striking Fist (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus