Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hit Gone Wrong (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Carmine- Crimson Origins (played by MangoNekros)

You work with the world's most feared mafia, rather new to the whole concept but they said you had what it took. They had working a part of the 'cleaning services' which was just slang for killing people when the boss wanted you too. Anyone who came off the wrong way with the boss was requested to be killed, tortured, the like. And that was your job to do, as well as the job of other rookies who don't mind getting their hands dirty.

One day the boss came up to you, told you he had another guy he wanted cleaned, if you caught his drift. He gave you pictures, and reviewed the plan with you. Some guy with red hair, pale skin, usually wearing a black sleeveless jacket and red pants with 2 pants chains. The boss said he spit some really rude words, and he wanted you to 'clean his mouth out'. In his terms, he wanted you to cut the mans tongue out. You've done it before, a rather brutal and horrifying thing to do, but the boss pays big. So you grabbed what you needed, and with a couple pals, went to the last known location of this person, which happened to be an alleyway.

You pulled up to this alleyway, and did, in fact, see the target sitting there, leaning against a wall with a seemingly big smile on his face. As he heard the black cars stop, he turned his head to face them. "I guess you guys are with that lame old geezer who couldn't keep his mouth shut, huh?" he said as he would push himself off of the alley wall, turning his whole body to face them. You noticed he had red eyes with black pupils, maybe he was already beat up or something? His hands seemed to be slowly dripping a red substance, maybe this guy beat up some other folks? Maybe a rival mafia. "Well, what is it? Gonna try and kill me like that? Shoot me and go home to wank each other off for time being?" he asked as you would tell him what you were gonna do to him, in excessive detail, maybe that'll drop the act?

The man just stared at you, and the others, starting off with a little chuckle before throwing his head back into a full-blown cackle, his hand on his head as he seemed to just be mocking you and the boss you work for. One of the guys with you got visibly frusturated and charged at the man, only for the man to pull his head back up in a split second and aggresively jerk his hand up, causing some type of red crystal to come up and impale the guy clean into several pieces. "We'll see who's mouth needs to be cleaned after I fill it with your own blood..." he said as everyone charged at him, those with guns stood back and let loose.

The man was quick, too quick, everyone got ripped apart with these weird red spikes that seemed to form with the red liquid dripping out of his hands. With all your buddies dead, you were on the ground, looking up at the very man who you were told to torture. "So... about that whole 'take out my tongue' thing..." he said as he would kneel down. "Change of plans, you're gonna take me to your little buddy who was obviously to much of a chicken to face me like a man, and i'm gonna take out HIS tongue, you dig?" he asked.

What were you gonna do? Listen to him, or spit in his face?

(First post with bad boy Carmine, I tried really hard with this post so hopefully it gets some attention! Mind you I don't usually write this much but I can try my best!)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Carmine- Crimson Origins (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

bump
Carmine- Crimson Origins wrote:
You work with the world's most feared mafia, rather new to the whole concept but they said you had what it took. They had working a part of the 'cleaning services' which was just slang for killing people when the boss wanted you too. Anyone who came off the wrong way with the boss was requested to be killed, tortured, the like. And that was your job to do, as well as the job of other rookies who don't mind getting their hands dirty.

One day the boss came up to you, told you he had another guy he wanted cleaned, if you caught his drift. He gave you pictures, and reviewed the plan with you. Some guy with red hair, pale skin, usually wearing a black sleeveless jacket and red pants with 2 pants chains. The boss said he spit some really rude words, and he wanted you to 'clean his mouth out'. In his terms, he wanted you to cut the mans tongue out. You've done it before, a rather brutal and horrifying thing to do, but the boss pays big. So you grabbed what you needed, and with a couple pals, went to the last known location of this person, which happened to be an alleyway.

You pulled up to this alleyway, and did, in fact, see the target sitting there, leaning against a wall with a seemingly big smile on his face. As he heard the black cars stop, he turned his head to face them. "I guess you guys are with that lame old geezer who couldn't keep his mouth shut, huh?" he said as he would push himself off of the alley wall, turning his whole body to face them. You noticed he had red eyes with black pupils, maybe he was already beat up or something? His hands seemed to be slowly dripping a red substance, maybe this guy beat up some other folks? Maybe a rival mafia. "Well, what is it? Gonna try and kill me like that? Shoot me and go home to wank each other off for time being?" he asked as you would tell him what you were gonna do to him, in excessive detail, maybe that'll drop the act?

The man just stared at you, and the others, starting off with a little chuckle before throwing his head back into a full-blown cackle, his hand on his head as he seemed to just be mocking you and the boss you work for. One of the guys with you got visibly frusturated and charged at the man, only for the man to pull his head back up in a split second and aggresively jerk his hand up, causing some type of red crystal to come up and impale the guy clean into several pieces. "We'll see who's mouth needs to be cleaned after I fill it with your own blood..." he said as everyone charged at him, those with guns stood back and let loose.

The man was quick, too quick, everyone got ripped apart with these weird red spikes that seemed to form with the red liquid dripping out of his hands. With all your buddies dead, you were on the ground, looking up at the very man who you were told to torture. "So... about that whole 'take out my tongue' thing..." he said as he would kneel down. "Change of plans, you're gonna take me to your little buddy who was obviously to much of a chicken to face me like a man, and i'm gonna take out HIS tongue, you dig?" he asked.

(First post with bad boy Carmine, I tried really hard with this post so hopefully it gets some attention! Mind you I don't usually write this much but I can try my best!)

This seems cool is it still open?

Still looking for players!

bumpo

I'm still looking around!

Still looking!

Carmine- Crimson Origins wrote:

Bump and accidental quote lol

Bump... again
Well this seems interesting! I would love to give this a try, if you'll have me! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hit Gone Wrong (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus