Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Exalt City. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

EXALT.jpg

"We were just talking about Exalt City!"

"Exalt City? What's that?"

"Boy, I'm glad you asked. Exalt city is a place of wonder and excitement! full of the most fun activities for all ages to partake in! games! shows! rides! and treats galore! furthurmore, it is the most earth-friendly city to ever exist! far cleaner air! less carbon emissions! less pollution! cleaner streets! and even less crime! surely the utopia humanity has all been striving for!"

"Wow! sounds like a great place! I'm gonna go to Exalt City and make that place my home!"

When you go to Exalt, you are always happy by default!

"...I never wanted to be born in this city"

So I have been watching way too much Defunctland lately (good channel btw you should subscribe to it-) and I wathced an episode on E.P.C.O.T which was an attempt made by Walt Disney to create his very own city in a swamp in Florida of all places, and there was a comment on that video that gave me this idea (thank you J.Kearney) so today, or whatever day is convenient for you... your gonna escape a city, isn't that something?

Plot: Escaping Exalt City, or overthrowing the government...or both, in any order. The reason for escaping or overthrowing? that will be eventually revealed.

Genres: Magic can be used but it's not integral so use characters that don't mainly consist of magic usage, Technology is basically what a futuristic 1960's would look like, Combat will be used a lot but still doesn't dominate the plot, Romance is optional.

Rules: No one liners, Be respectful, Respect boundries, Long absence is fine (your life is your priority :^) )), Don't be too op, any character can be used but if they are laregly magic dependent make sure to trim it down, and lastly have fun (cheesy I know but...shut up-)

That should be all, for now at least, might improve it, but for now, I hopefully get to see you there and remember...

When you go to Exalt, your always happy by defualt!

:)
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

IcanTtouCHGrass Topic Starter

got the image up finally-
Hey, this seems cool to do, is it still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Exalt City. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus