Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ~Hiya~

Welcome, Little Daydreamer! I'd love to RP as well. If you're interested you can send me a PM. I hope you have fun here!
Hello, your name and profile picture are so cute. May I ask what character that is and also what Korean comic you're talking about? I love manga (Japanese), manhwa (Korean), and manhua (Chinese) comics... :D they're all so much fun! There's a great one about cultivators that I like, and one with a chef, and one or two with empresses... ^_^ but I also like shape shifting tropes. It's a lot of fun, one of my happy little hobbies. Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you'll have a great time here and get lots of roleplay or friend making done! ^^

If you need some help, be sure and just ask or look around, I'm sure you'll find assistance or the drop-down menu's Help system. Thanks for stopping by the introduction forum to say hello! It's nice to meet you!

If you have any interest you wanna gab about, get thee over to Forums, Threads, and/or Groups to find people with similar interests! There's lots of fun to be had. Just try and follow the rules! It's a forgiving but firm community, everyone is very kind. There are also lots of events throughout the year, and fun topics and art and characters and plots to peruse~~~ Have a great time, see you around, maybe, bye. ~

Shinyrainbowlithogra ~ :) :) :) :0 :d ;D :3 <3 🌝 <3
Welcome to RPR :)
Little_Daydreamer Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hello, your name and profile picture are so cute. May I ask what character that is and also what Korean comic you're talking about? I love manga (Japanese), manhwa (Korean), and manhua (Chinese) comics... :D they're all so much fun! There's a great one about cultivators that I like, and one with a chef, and one or two with empresses... ^_^ but I also like shape shifting tropes. It's a lot of fun, one of my happy little hobbies. Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you'll have a great time here and get lots of roleplay or friend making done! ^^

If you need some help, be sure and just ask or look around, I'm sure you'll find assistance or the drop-down menu's Help system. Thanks for stopping by the introduction forum to say hello! It's nice to meet you!

If you have any interest you wanna gab about, get thee over to Forums, Threads, and/or Groups to find people with similar interests! There's lots of fun to be had. Just try and follow the rules! It's a forgiving but firm community, everyone is very kind. There are also lots of events throughout the year, and fun topics and art and characters and plots to peruse~~~ Have a great time, see you around, maybe, bye. ~

Shinyrainbowlithogra ~ :) :) :) :0 :d ;D :3 <3 🌝 <3

Ahaha - sorry for the extremely late reply! And thank you, thank you! Ironically he's the main character from the comic I'm talking about. His name is Naga (he is a precious little bean that deserves a huge nap and the universe) and the comic I Don't Want This Kind Hero! Defiantly - totally recommend this series and the series is finished so there's no waiting. It starts as a comedy but boy it didn't end that way. Still it's SOOO good and very underrated comic! And I really, really hope so too! Lately it's been hard to get anyone to bite. Lol XD

Thank you!!
Little_Daydreamer Topic Starter

Venefica wrote:
Welcome to RPR :)

Ah! Thank you, thank you! Oh, and sorry for being so late to say anything~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ~Hiya~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus